By Boro Friend
I don't believe that any of this is about integrity. They are clearing the way to go after Trump and getting certain Dem's out of way of the 2020 nomination. I heard today Franken was considering a run for President. To me that is a total joke. Now we are suppose to believe that the baby killing left suddenly found the high moral ground. Bottom line is that it is all about power.
By eriknben10
Well Frankie didn't admit to anything, he just took one for the team. I agree it is a political stunt that really won't do anything for the party.
By Stinky Pete
Boro Friend wrote:I heard today Franken was considering a run for President. To me that is a total joke.

Explain to me how that's more of a joke than the last guy you voted for?
By AFC
Kind of funny to see so many Demorats trying to take the moral high ground here. The very same one who had no issues pulling the lever for a lying, corrupt Hillary who not only stood by her husband during his assaults on women, but was implicit in helping to cover them up and ruining the lives of the ones he assaulted.

The same ones who exalted the "lion of the senate" Teddy the killer perv.

But hey, if you're going to look to either party for morals, I would suggest you'll be severely disappointed.

What's missing here is the obvious: none of this is a surprise to anyone in D.C. It's only now, that the sheet has hit the fan, that they're scrambling to get out of the debris filed.

As for Trump, I think they're just angry that he's making it happen, tearing apart what little of the lousy legacy Obama left.
By AFC
Crowbird23 wrote:At least Trump has brought peace to the Mid-East.

I hope those protests over there aren't keeping you up at night.

Obama got nowhere in 8 years, Bush before him, Clinton prior to that....

I suppose the Tumpster could follow the same policy of getting nothing done, but I'll wait to see what happens with his.
By Boro Friend
Stinky Pete wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:I heard today Franken was considering a run for President. To me that is a total joke.

Explain to me how that's more of a joke than the last guy you voted for?

Since I wrote you in ,you tell me.