By eriknben10
There goes another one.
By eriknben10
Crowbird23 wrote:What about Trump?

Your President Trump? He still has a job last time I checked. Charlie Rose on the other hand,out of work.
By norton
,,and President Trump is doing what is his best for our nation and people unlike the previous actor who gained access to our White House.
By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:
Crowbird23 wrote:What about Trump?

Your President Trump? He still has a job last time I checked. Charlie Rose on the other hand,out of work.

Thank you. This is where things are going. If Roy Moore wins the election, Republicans will brag that Democrats are so weak they can't even beat child-molesters. Winning is all that matters.
By eriknben10
Poor Charlie thought they enjoyed it as much as he did. :lol:
By Phaedrus
Same as Trump grabbing p*ssy. Sorry, "grabbing them by the p*ssy", a phrase with a stronger sense of assault and control.

By the way, Trump is now trying to create the story that he never said that and the recording was faked, even though he has already admitted to it.
By eriknben10
I know it's all about politics for you but it doesn't matter to me who takes a fall for what they did. Charlie is paying for his admitted mistakes. Saying something and doing something are two different things. I missed the report of the President admitting to any of the accusations against him. There is no doubt the President likes to talk trash. I know in your world it's guilty until proven innocent but in reality it works the opposite. If found guilty he will pay the price I'm sure of that. If you imagine he is guilty, which he very well may be, then you will have to wait a long time before you get a lawful answer. Probably even longer for it to be an impeachable offense since Clintons impeachment only made it through congress and failed the 2/3 in the Senate.
The swamp has a bunch of creatures fighting for their jobs and party control of the entire mess in DC. I don't see enough votes to impeach on the grounds someone said he did something without proof or a confession.
Just like Roy Moore in Alabama, he could very well be voted into office just like the President was after the accusations surfaced, the court of public opinion didn't stop the President from being elected to the most powerful office in the land.
Show me the pictures or a confession, he said, she said doesn't hold any weight. After 20-30 years it looks a lot more like biased blackmail to date than anything else.