By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote: It is a proven fact that supply-side economics works.

Where is that proven?
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:I did look at it as a percentage. "Tripled" gives the percentage. 200%. (Actually 186%). That's an incredible number.

Nothing when compared to Roosevelt.
By eriknben10
I guess we'll see what happens over the next few years when they pass the news tax laws this year. Then we can compare notes on that too.
By eriknben10
Oh yeah, if your business tax goes up just pass it on to the consumer like every other business does. You can put it in a little separate box on the bill too. Then your customers know it was because the government wanted a bigger piece of the pie.
By Stinky Pete
Phaedrus wrote:

Where is that proven?

Oh, going with the Troll-like attack, I see.

Speaking of which, I noticed a similarity between a couple posters here. Not you, E&B.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:

Where is that proven?

http://time.com/4511870/john-f-kennedy- ... ax-policy/
By eriknben10
By Stinky Pete
I know you like to argue points whether you actually believe them or not. You can't constantly complain about QE, and then turn around and praise Reagan. Reagan was the king of QE. He spent trillions of dollars that we didn't have, and built up a massive debt that later had to be dealt with. Anyone could achieve those results (in the short term) by borrowing huge amounts of money without any plan to repay it. That doesn't make it a "success" any more than than someone who bought a huge home with a loan they couldn't really afford, and lived in it for a few years until they got foreclosed on.
Phaedrus liked this