By Stinky Pete
norton wrote: Note also that they literally have nothing else to do in their small life but post on GoAston. :?

Think about this post for a few minutes, Norton. Let me know when it hits you...

Hint, search on "once great nation", "gun club", "entertainment industry", "Hitler", "leftists", etc
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By eriknben10
norton wrote:The leftists like Stinky Pete, Crowbird and the other one,, on here sound like old Nazis who missed and lamented Hitler's demise in 1946. -------- Obama had so undermined our nation and culture that anyone who has intentions of putting us on course has their full distain. Note also that they literally have nothing else to do in their small life but post on GoAston. :?

I'd imagine if their employers knew they spent so much time on their phones they might be looking for employment. At least they would be free of the chains that bind them.
By Stinky Pete
You need to let me go. It's for your own good.

eriknben10 wrote:I'd imagine if their employers knew they spent so much time on their phones they might be looking for employment. At least they would be free of the chains that bind them.
By eriknben10
They might need to keep you on when we start to deport those who came here for safety reasons, looks like their vacation has expired and it is safe to return home.
By Stinky Pete
They're illegal. Send them home.

eriknben10 wrote:They might need to keep you on when we start to deport those who came here for safety reasons, looks like their vacation has expired and it is safe to return home.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:They're illegal. Send them home.

eriknben10 wrote:They might need to keep you on when we start to deport those who came here for safety reasons, looks like their vacation has expired and it is safe to return home.

The folks in this group are still here legally but their time is expiring now that it is safe to return home.
By eriknben10
I can't believe they went soft and are giving them another 18 months to get their affairs in order. They won't do anything to help themselves nor will the country that they came from. Let them go home and rebuild their homeland.