By Stinky Pete
I heard a Walmart radio ad today which caught my attention. It said something like, "We have the toys you want, just in time for the big day". I was thinking, "What big day? Is there a big day coming?", and then it hit me. They're talking about Christmas. Why aren't they saying "Christmas"?
By 50 plus
Easier than “We have the toys you want, just in time for Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanza “. Heaven forbid they use the term “holidays”. Can’t wait for trump’s surrogate’s tweet about it.
By Boro Friend
If Walmart could find their cojones you wouldn't be so confused Pete .
By norton
The war is on anything that would represent the Christ of Christmas. As our culture and it's Christian basis has been undermined we are now witnessing the results.
Money and secularism is now the god of most.
By Boro Friend
norton wrote:The war is on anything that would represent the Christ of Christmas. As our culture and it's Christian basis has been undermined we are now witnessing the results.
Money and secularism is now the god of most.

We are seeing more people turn to the reason for the season. You and I both know t's not the culture that will prevail.
By Boro Friend
''Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people. ''- Proverbs 14-34