By eriknben10
By Phaedrus
That's going to take some reading. :lol:

I am surprised that Russia is not central to the story given the involvement of Russian criminal networks in the international "used car" business.
By eriknben10
What's really funny is the US gubberment thinks it is the only organized crime that is legal in the world.
By Phaedrus
What was it which Trump and Nixon agree? That the President cannot commit a crime because he is the law, or something like that?
By eriknben10
In the project Cassandra debacle it was King Obama that pulled the plug and allowed the flow of drugs and money laundering to continue. You know so he could make his little deal with the terrorists.
By Phaedrus
Drugs and money laundering have always been partner activities with terrorism. As with domestic drug investigations, the activity is allowed to continue while the investigations go on. Iran-Contra, for instance, also featured drug activities. Nothing new. I will wait to see what the response to the article is, just like I will wait to see how Trump helped Russians launder their money through real estate deals. That's the big shoe that is going to drop.
By Boro Friend
This story is just starting to get out. But at least to me , it's not a surprise.
Last edited by Boro Friend on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Boro Friend
Who in the hell knows where that cat was coming from.