By eriknben10
Let's do something meaningful this time around.

https://cis.org/Oped/Time-End-DACA
By eriknben10
2005.jpg

By Phaedrus
1. The DACA kids are not guilty of anything. Children are never convicted for their parents crimes.
2. Sending them back to countries they do not know is cruel and unusual punishment.

End of story.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:1. The DACA kids are not guilty of anything. Children are never convicted for their parents crimes.
2. Sending them back to countries they do not know is cruel and unusual punishment.

End of story.

I agree there are those folks who should not be held to the rule of law. The articles I posted proves there are many who indeed know their countries and speak only their native language. The facts state my opinion. Fact is there are those who should be sent back.
The story is not over until congress makes these distinctions and acts accordingly. Pass a bill that solves the problems and put it on the Presidents desk. Stop kicking the can down the road and allowing more illegals to enter and bring their kids. End Chain migration without merit!
By Ryan
Phaedrus wrote:1. The DACA kids are not guilty of anything. Children are never convicted for their parents crimes.

End of story.

Yet democrats are willing to to play chicken with their lives.

Trump said earlier this year that his administration was not looking at "citizenship" or "amnesty" but that they are "looking at allowing people to stay here."
He added: "If we don't have the wall, we are doing nothing," but later added that the wall could come later.

It's simple, do you want to save the kids by creating NEW and CONSTITUTIONAL law, or do nothing?

Good luck negotiating with Trump! :lol: :lol: :lol: These democrat hypocrites are not equipped for the fight. It's not going to end well for democrats. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By eriknben10
To me it doesn't matter who is in what seat. What matters is the problems are solved or at least a much better solution to what we have now which is basically every few years they allow a boatload of illegals to leap frog over those folks waiting in line. DACA without permanent solutions attached is the same as what happened when Regan did it. The President can not do it without a bill on his desk. He does not make law and neither should the courts.
By eriknben10
Nothing in the bill passed last evening is stopping the bill except Senate Democrats. They are not even against anything in the bill! Democrats are holding the American people hostage over DACA and everyone should know it. There is no bill for them to even vote on and DACA doesn't expire until March 5th. The Schumer shutdown will hurt more folks than they claim to want to help. 9 million American children on CHIP, sorry you don't matter until Democrats get their way!
By eriknben10
Schumer shut down turns into Schumer sit down. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: