By eriknben10
By eriknben10
The person on top of the shutdown is crybaby Schumer. Going to cost that party big when the time comes. I just hope they never figure out how to get out from under their rock they just rolled over themselves. Not all the candidates in the mid terms will have vices like the Moore character. The economy is rolling along just fine. Your ilk can blame whomever they want, it takes 60 votes to pass a bill to fund the government. No bill on the desk is the direct result of the senate and Schumer led the charge. There is no denying that.
#SCHUMERSHUTDOWN
#DEPORTTHEILLEGALS
By eriknben10
shumer.png
By Mountain Dew Guy
Why are you not calling out the 4 Republicans (including the Senate MAJORITY leader) for voting no and McCain for not even voting?
By eriknben10
Mountain Dew Guy wrote:Why are you not calling out the 4 Republicans (including the Senate MAJORITY leader) for voting no and McCain for not even voting?

I think it was 5 Republicans that bumped their heads and 5 Democrats that seen the light. The point is Schumer is the one that bragged he had the votes to shut down the government and did so. I hope the President holds his feet to the fire but I don't think he has the ball s to do it. Time will tell.
Sen. Jeff Flake, Republican: NO
Sen. Mitch McConnell, Republican: NO
Sen. Rand Paul, Republican: NO
Sen. Mike Lee, Republican: NO
Sen. Lindsey Graham, Republican NO
Sen. John McCain, Republican: Did not vote

Sen. Doug Jones, Democrat: YES
Sen. Joe Donnelly, Democrat: YES
Sen. Claire McCaskill, Democrat: YES
Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, Democrat: YES
Sen. Joe Manchin, Democrat: YES

#showthememo
By Ryan
Dems forced the shutdown to distract from the --censor-- that is coming from the memo. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with the shut down. He literally told that them he would sign whatever they came up with.