By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:For the record

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/ ... ats-357357

For the record most of those polled are ignorant. DACA has nothing to do with the budget.

And most voters identified DACA as the main reason for the shutdown: 64 percent said they thought the shutdown was occurring over DACA
By eriknben10
Outside of the budget on the separate issue of DACA if they can't compromise, the rule of law will decide the outcome. Who do you think will win that battle? I can tell you the law doesn't have feelings and the SCOTUS will uphold the law this time around.
Like Obama said " I have one answer, pass a bill"
By Boro Friend
Wow , now JP Morgan joins the list of new jobs and raises for employees. The list seems to just be getting bigger.
By Stinky Pete
We've been getting raises and new employees for the past 28 years that I've been at my employer (except for a couple years in the early 2000s). I don't know what JP Morgan was waiting for.
By Phaedrus
Yeah, JP Morgan, our heroes. :roll: They had to pay a $13 billion penalty for their role in undermining the market selling phony securities. Speaking of secret documents...
By eriknben10
Looks like Schumer is pushing for another shutdown already. I hope they start immediate deportation of all illegals if that happens.
By AFC
eriknben10 wrote:Looks like Schumer is pushing for another shutdown already. I hope they start immediate deportation of all illegals if that happens.

I'd rather they deport the democrats.