By AFC
Stinky Pete wrote:We've been getting raises and new employees for the past 28 years that I've been at my employer (except for a couple years in the early 2000s). I don't know what JP Morgan was waiting for.

Yeah, I've been getting them too. They were pretty good when Bush had the economy going, and this last one was very nice with a bonus my employer has not given out in many years.
Under Obama, not so good.

Funny to listen to the Democrat shrunken heads come on tv and try to claim this is a continuation of Obama's policies.

Guess they forgot that for 8 years the Obama admin kept down playing economic growth, telling us 1.5-2% was the new normal, to get used to it, or Obama laughing at Trumps idea to bring manufacturing jobs back here.

Obama's policies were never to stimulate or grow the economy, only to grow government.
That's why they had to lower expectations.
By Phaedrus
AFC wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:And that would be un-American, just like the Russian money-launderer President Trump

Bwhahahaha... now he's a money launderer.

Only money laundering I remember is when Obama took 3/4 of a trillion taxpayer dollars for a supposed infrastructure stimulus but instead funneled into the Democrat Committee coffers by way of the Unions.

Now that's money laundering.

Yes, Trump is laundering Russian money through real estate deals. Your claim that Obama funneled that money to the DNC is ludicrous.
By Phaedrus
AFC wrote:Incidentally, I do not consider getting rid of people who hate this country un-American.

I like to think you would support the First Amendment. Instead you think you have the right to deport citizens based on your say so of whether they hate America. That's un-American.
By AFC
Phaedrus wrote:
AFC wrote:Incidentally, I do not consider getting rid of people who hate this country un-American.

I like to think you would support the First Amendment. Instead you think you have the right to deport citizens based on your say so of whether they hate America. That's un-American.

Yeah, like the second part of that post alludes, you libs think you can ignore laws such as federal immigration laws and allow illegals to stay.
So, since we're ignoring laws, I say ignore the one that says we can't deport persons born here and get rid of the democrats.
They may both be un-American, but my idea IS much better for America.
By AFC
Crowbird23 wrote:Proud graduate of Trump U.

Sure am. What's the alternative, being a slithering, drool on myself liberal such as you?
By AFC
Phaedrus wrote:
AFC wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:And that would be un-American, just like the Russian money-launderer President Trump

Bwhahahaha... now he's a money launderer.

Only money laundering I remember is when Obama took 3/4 of a trillion taxpayer dollars for a supposed infrastructure stimulus but instead funneled into the Democrat Committee coffers by way of the Unions.

Now that's money laundering.

Yes, Trump is laundering Russian money through real estate deals. Your claim that Obama funneled that money to the DNC is ludicrous.

Where'd the stimulus money go then? Obummer himself even admitted there were no shovel-ready jobs.

I'm ludicrous. Since Trump was elected, all we've heard is collusion with Russia, with absolutely no proof.
Now with that falling apart, you're going to claim money laundering.

The only money laundering, as I stated, was Obama's.
The only rigged election was the democrat primary.
And, if we're to believe the newest liberal media darling, Broomhilda lost to a guy who didn't really want to win.

So, did Trump collude with Russia to get Her elected?

How bad of a candidate did you choose?