By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:That's quite an assumption that they breed lesser people. That's pretty bigoted. At least you're showing your true colors.

The figures speak volumes. The lesser folks are the illegal breeders. Call me what you want, I know who I am and what I stand for, it is not illegal immigrants breeding and putting a huge strain on our system. Hopefully the end of chain migration is over as well. Take care of the folks already in this country and then get back to me on moving forward.

https://cis.org/Report/Cost-Welfare-Use ... Households
By eriknben10
Boro Friend wrote:I was eating lunch and watching Schumer speaking . All I was thinking was how hard these guys fight and compete for the putz of the year award. Glad to see the Schumer shutdown come to an end.

There are young folks that look up to these pukes. That is the sad part.
Hopefully they vote to reopen the government when they vote this afternoon.
By eriknben10
Simple majority opens the Schumershutdown Poor Brenie and crybaby Booker voted no. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Phaedrus
Boro Friend wrote:I was eating lunch and watching Schumer speaking . All I was thinking was how hard these guys fight and compete for the putz of the year award. Glad to see the Schumer shutdown come to an end.

It's amazing that you can call Schumer a putz and give Trump a pass on all his tweets and comments.
By Stinky Pete
For people who were upset that they couldn't visit the sites in Philadelphia because of the shutdown:

1. Betsy Ross didn't create the first flag, and that likely wasn't her house. That story was cooked up 100 years later.

2. The Liberty Bell wasn't rung in 1776. That came from a fictional short story written in the mid-1800s.

3. Most of the historic buildings are actually "recreations"

Just go see the Rocky statue.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:For people who were upset that they couldn't visit the sites in Philadelphia because of the shutdown:

Just go see the Rocky statue.

Seen some people on a 4 wheeler may have been looking for the statue last evening after the game.
By eriknben10
#Schumersellout :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone with a brain knows it was a cheap shot and a stupid political stunt.

Some say he got funding for chip for 6 years because of the shutdown. Sorry, that was in the bill before the #Schumershutdown