By eriknben10
Seems they don't want to be publicly embarrassed after stonewalling the oversight committee for over a year when asked for information. After all, they already demoted some of the bad eggs.
By Stinky Pete
eriknben10 wrote:Seems they don't want to be publicly embarrassed after stonewalling the oversight committee for over a year when asked for information. After all, they already demoted some of the bad eggs.

You can write a memo and have it look all official, and stupid people will automatically think it's accurate and complete. In reality, they could have left out important details, either deliberately or because they didn't know the whole story.
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:Seems they don't want to be publicly embarrassed after stonewalling the oversight committee for over a year when asked for information. After all, they already demoted some of the bad eggs.

You can write a memo and have it look all official, and stupid people will automatically think it's accurate and complete. In reality, they could have left out important details, either deliberately or because they didn't know the whole story.

There is no doubt anyone can write and publish anything with or without details. Like I said, some of the perps have already been demoted as it appears. I think most folks want to know why. One day they said nothing wrong with the memo the next they say the opposite. Like the fake memo June posted or as you showed in your fake tweet a few weeks ago anyone can do it yet some want to blame others for doing things and have no proof of who really did it.
My question is. What is the intelligence oversight committee for? Are they to keep the FBI from committing crimes against the citizens or just what is it they do exactly?

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-INTEL ... nt018.html
By eriknben10
So they are going to release it with edits from the FBI. There goes what everyone wanted to see. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Boro Friend
Phaedrus wrote:Don't worry BF, Trump said 100% it will be released. No one can legally stop him.

No worries on my part. It either happens or it doesn't.
By Boro Friend
I am channel surfing and the push back on the release of that memo is absolutely incredible. I don't really remember seeing anything quite like this. lol
By Phaedrus
There has never been anything like this. The deliberations of the Intelligence Committee are supposed to be secret, not having one member of the committee working to undermine an ongoing investigation, and working with the staff of one of the people under investigation to draft the memo. It's a side show. A distraction. Nunes has no credibility, but let's see the memo and prove it.