By Boro Friend
Yeah I read the memo. No one expected you to see it for what it is.
By Phaedrus
You see it however FOX tells you. You came on hear telling us the Hannity line that the Mueller investigation was basically over. This memo was going to destroy it. What a joke. Nunes is a fraud.
By eriknben10
The collusion theory is dead, it's over. Muller said so in as many words passed on thru Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein " there's no allegation that any American was knowingly involved in the conspiracy. Nor is there an allegation that the efforts of the defendants affected the outcome of the election."
By eriknben10
I think he said exactly what I quoted him as saying. Here in case you want to see it for yourself. Start @ 5:18 if you just want the proof of the quote I provided.

By Boro Friend
Phaedrus wrote:You see it however FOX tells you. You came on hear telling us the Hannity line that the Mueller investigation was basically over. This memo was going to destroy it. What a joke. Nunes is a fraud.

Well ,you got it screwed up once more. The memo by the Rep's and the investigation by the reporters that where guest on Hannity are seperate tracks. What I said about the memo's was release it But I do know where the joke lies .
By Boro Friend
eriknben10 wrote:I think he said exactly what I quoted him as saying. Here in case you want to see it for yourself. Start @ 5:18 if you just want the proof of the quote I provided.

Sure sounds like that is what he said to me.
By eriknben10
We have to be careful you know. That was put out by the WPost. It could have been hacked and those exact words put in there by the Russians! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: