By Phaedrus
eriknben10 wrote:The collusion theory is dead, it's over. Muller said so in as many words passed on thru Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein " there's no allegation that any American was knowingly involved in the conspiracy. Nor is there an allegation that the efforts of the defendants affected the outcome of the election."

Rosenstein was speaking about that specific indictment. He said nothing about the overall probe. In fact he was very careful to specify that specific indictment. Your comprehension level is poor as usual.
Last edited by Phaedrus on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Phaedrus
Boro Friend wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:You see it however FOX tells you. You came on hear telling us the Hannity line that the Mueller investigation was basically over. This memo was going to destroy it. What a joke. Nunes is a fraud.

Well ,you got it screwed up once more. The memo by the Rep's and the investigation by the reporters that where guest on Hannity are seperate tracks. What I said about the memo's was release it But I do know where the joke lies .

I am speaking of earlier. You posted here, cryptically, that it looked like the Mueller probe would be shortly coming to an end. First I had heard of it. I had to go check out what was happening on FOX and discovered there was this whole conspiracy thing that was going to be detailed in an upcoming Nunes memo. In the end it was just a lot of BS that was concocted by Trump administration officials working with Nunes and promoted well in advance by Hannity. You are so gullible.
By Boro Friend
The only thing you are speaking of is out your backside.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:The collusion theory is dead, it's over. Muller said so in as many words passed on thru Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein " there's no allegation that any American was knowingly involved in the conspiracy. Nor is there an allegation that the efforts of the defendants affected the outcome of the election."

Rosenstein was speaking about that specific indictment. He said nothing about the overall probe. In fact he was very careful to specify that specific indictment. Your comprehension level is poor as usual.

What he said was what he said and like I said and you tried to deny he said. You are so far gone I fear there is no way back for you. You and your ilk lost the election and even though it is typical for the opposing party to win seats in congress based solely on the status of the President it's looking more like that may change in the swamp as well this year. Keep up the good work with your theories and hate. No collusion, no Americans are the new James Bond!
By Phaedrus

You stated that the collusion theory is over based on what Rosenstein said. Your evidence does not support your statement.

Stop lying.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:

You stated that the collusion theory is over based on what Rosenstein said. Your evidence does not support your statement.

Stop lying.

To have collusion between Russinas and Americans you need an American if you can understand or comprehend that. Guess what Rosenstien said? "there's no allegation that any American was knowingly involved in the conspiracy. Nor is there an allegation that the efforts of the defendants affected the outcome of the election."

That kills both theories floating around in my opinion. Good luck with your theory.
By Phaedrus
Because I think you are intelligent enough to understand both what he said and the context in which he said it, I can only assume you are both a liar and a fraud.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:Because I think you are intelligent enough to understand both what he said and the context in which he said it, I can only assume you are both a liar and a fraud.

Because I used to think you had some inclination of what was going on I engaged in conversation with you. I have since learned you only have an agenda and spew conspiracy theory on the subject. You bore me. Good luck with your theory.