By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:https://www.factcheck.org/2018/02/trump-no-collusion/

Good luck with your theory.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:Okay, maybe you are just stupid. :roll:

I very well may be all the labels you have given me. It shows you have nothing to prove your theory so you stoop to the level of the 1st grader.
That kills both theories floating around in my opinion. Good luck with your theory.
By Ryan
The story is very clear now. This is what draining the swamp looks like.

The Dems decided they wanted to cheat, so they engaged the Obama admin who once again deployed the instruments of government to execute a plan. (that's what they were talking about on the tarmac). The scum in the DOJ and FBI were recruited by Obama/Clinton, some on a promise of future employment after Broom Hilda won and some paid in straight cash.

So they set out to "listen in" on the opponent using the FISA court. After a few failed attempts by FBI to secure a warrant, Hillary and the DNC threw some cash at the problem ($6 million) and recruited a foreign national with Russian connections to fabricate false stories about Trump. Then the FBI and DOJ used the un-validated information to supplement their previously failed FISA attempts and LIED to the court about it's credibility by misrepresenting the same source as 2 independent corroborating sources to trick the court into allowing wiretapping the Trump campaign.

AND THEY STILL LOST!

This is what the newly announced Sessions investigation will reveal. Obama left overs are going to jail. So should and Hillary and Obama, but we may never get there. Thanks to 8 years of Obama, our government degraded into a 3rd world politically corrupt regime that attempted more than once to use it's political power to use the instruments of government as a weapon against it's political opponents.

It really does all make sense, considering Obama was never really an actual American, even if he could prove it on a technicality. I knew it as soon as I saw him throw a baseball. No American boy throws like that. You can take the red diaper communist kid out of Indonesia but you can take the communist out of the kid.
By Stinky Pete
eriknben10 wrote:
I very well may be all the labels you have given me. It shows you have nothing to prove your theory so you stoop to the level of the 1st grader.

I hope she doesn't steal your milk money.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:

I hope she doesn't steal your milk money.

That didn't happen at our schools. Everyone was packing. :shock: