By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:I think you're right. The investigation is getting too close, and the White House is getting desperate. That's why they put Nunes up to it.

I can't wait for round two and all the other things that are going to come out of the swamp over the next 7 years.
"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
By Boro Friend
Phaedrus wrote:Another conservative pet peeve out the window. Remember when they used to hate people getting off on a technicality like improperly obtained warrants? :lol:

Nothing wrong with having accountability from law enforcement at all levels. .
By Phaedrus
I agree with that and, in fact , there are many people that have been concerned about how easy it is to get a FISA warrant. But this memo is still BS.
By eriknben10
Boro Friend wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:Another conservative pet peeve out the window. Remember when they used to hate people getting off on a technicality like improperly obtained warrants? :lol:

Nothing wrong with having accountability from law enforcement at all levels. .

State department is next.

All the hype about the damage it will do to these fine establishments has been unfounded. Shows the massive coverups inside at the highest levels.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:The largest wave of resignations has been in the Trump administration. A record number in fact.

Upholding law instead of skirting it or making new ones.
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen! They're cooking up justice in congress.
By eriknben10
I meant anyone who can't stand the heat, including them.