By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:But Mr. Jones, the AP English teacher will? Because why? Because he's knows Shakespeare?

I certainly wouldn't want Mr. Jones if he was a coward like you and the other gun grabbers.
By Stinky Pete
No, your statement that history refutes <can't remember exact words> is still as flawed as before. I don't see any proof of history refuting anything. The number of guns per person has doubled, and it seems to be concentrated in certain groups.
By Stinky Pete
You've called me a coward twice now. Would you like to explain why?

I know you like me to explain why your arguments are weak or invalid. This one is called Argumentum ad hominem
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:You've called me a coward twice now. Would you like to explain why?

Because you are afraid of protecting/ securing our schools and advocate for stripping the rights of those who are not. You try instead to belittle folks that will stand against these sick killers. Your logic is to take away a few guns and it will solve the problem. Your logic is not only flawed, it too is cowardice.
If you had any backbone you would stop with the BS and state you want all guns banned and move on. I understand it's easier if you do it a little at a time but I also understand that will not stop these killers nor will it protect our schools.
Unlike you, I look for the root of the problem and more guns in less households is not the reason more mentally ill people decide to shoot up soft targets.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:No, your statement that history refutes <can't remember exact words> is still as flawed as before. I don't see any proof of history refuting anything. The number of guns per person has doubled, and it seems to be concentrated in certain groups.

Try again slick Willie. The numbers refute your statement. By changing your argument to blame it now on race or political affiliation doesn't change the fact that fewer homes own guns or like I said "have less tools in their shed"
By Stinky Pete
Please show me the post you're referencing in which I proposed taking away guns. I'd like to see it in context.

eriknben10 wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:You've called me a coward twice now. Would you like to explain why?

Because you are afraid of protecting/ securing our schools and advocate for stripping the rights of those who are not. You try instead to belittle folks that will stand against these sick killers. Your logic is to take away a few guns and it will solve the problem. Your logic is not only flawed, it too is cowardice.
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By eriknben10
broward.jpg