User avatar
By eriknben10
#493692
Stinky Pete wrote:Please show me the post you're referencing in which I proposed taking away guns. I'd like to see it in context.

Second, since I don't need a gun to protect myself and you do, who really is the coward?

eriknben10 wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:You've called me a coward twice now. Would you like to explain why?


Because you are afraid of protecting/ securing our schools and advocate for stripping the rights of those who are not. You try instead to belittle folks that will stand against these sick killers. Your logic is to take away a few guns and it will solve the problem. Your logic is not only flawed, it too is cowardice.


You don't want a gun. I'm glad you don't. Cowards shouldn't own one. I'd like to see you defend against one.
You say teachers can't protect the children with guns either yet you have no proof of that. The only evidence we have is the schools that have armed themselves have had no problems with shootings.
User avatar
By eriknben10
#493694
Stinky Pete wrote:You're changing my words. I asked why is a teacher a better option than a trained professional?

I never said a teacher is better. In fact I stated at the beginning . Since this new breed of killers are shooting up schools. I like the idea of hiring our unemployed veterans to guard our schools. Of the 453,000 unemployed veterans ( 2016 ) I think they could find enough people to man the entrance/exit ( one way in, one way out )of every school. Approximately 100k schools means they need to find 1 vet out of 4 that could handle the job. They are all already trained in firearm use and care.
User avatar
By Stinky Pete
#493695
You can't have one way in and out of a school. It's not safe.

And people think the gunman is going to walk up to the armed guard, face him, and show his gun. He's either going to catch the guard off-guard, or enter another way. Then, you've got only one way out and everyone is dead.


eriknben10 wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:You're changing my words. I asked why is a teacher a better option than a trained professional?

I never said a teacher is better. In fact I stated at the beginning . Since this new breed of killers are shooting up schools. I like the idea of hiring our unemployed veterans to guard our schools. Of the 453,000 unemployed veterans ( 2016 ) I think they could find enough people to man the entrance/exit ( one way in, one way out )of every school. Approximately 100k schools means they need to find 1 vet out of 4 that could handle the job. They are all already trained in firearm use and care.
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By eriknben10
#493696
Stinky Pete wrote:You can't have one way in and out of a school. It's not safe.


eriknben10 wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:You're changing my words. I asked why is a teacher a better option than a trained professional?

I never said a teacher is better. In fact I stated at the beginning . Since this new breed of killers are shooting up schools. I like the idea of hiring our unemployed veterans to guard our schools. Of the 453,000 unemployed veterans ( 2016 ) I think they could find enough people to man the entrance/exit ( one way in, one way out )of every school. Approximately 100k schools means they need to find 1 vet out of 4 that could handle the job. They are all already trained in firearm use and care.


Believe it or not with current technology they have doors that only open from the inside! Imagine that. The rule would be the same as Fire exit only.
User avatar
By Stinky Pete
#493697
Do I really need to quote where you said "one way out"? You just wrote it like two minutes ago, yet you try to make me look stupid for reading what you wrote. So, imagine that yourself.
User avatar
By eriknben10
#493699
Stinky Pete wrote:Do I really need to quote where you said "one way out"? You just wrote it like two minutes ago, yet you try to make me look stupid for reading what you wrote. So, imagine that yourself.


Do I really need to explain this? Are you really that lame? One way in/out is for security purpose. That doesn't mean there is only one door in the school.
User avatar
By Stinky Pete
#493701
eriknben10 wrote:I never said a teacher is better.



eriknben10 wrote:How many of those 290 school shootings had armed teachers? The point is where there are armed teachers they don't have mass murder shootings.
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9