By Phaedrus
Feb. 2, 2012: Trump endorses Romney for president.
“There are some things that you just can’t imagine happening in your life,” says Romney during a visit to Las Vegas. “This is one of them. Being in Donald Trump’s magnificent hotel and having his endorsement is a delight. I’m so honored and pleased to have his endorsement.”

“It’s my honor, real honor, and privilege to endorse Mitt Romney,” says Trump.

Feb. 19, 2018: Trump endorses Romney, writing that Romney “will make a great Senator and worthy successor to Orrin Hatch, and has my full support and endorsement.”

Thirty-five minutes later, Romney accepts Trump’s endorsement: “Thank you Mr. President for the support. I hope that over the course of the campaign I also earn the support and endorsement of the people of Utah.”
By Phaedrus
I don't forget things that aren't true, but I am open to you providing proof.

The point here, however, is what an empty suit Romney has become. In 2016 he was outspoken in his disgust for Trump.
By JuneCarter
It's hard to digest but it's politics. He also has the endorsement of Evan McMullin, the independent never Trumper that ran against Trump. So with Trump's 45 and McMullin's 21 he's on point.
By JuneCarter
astontibs wrote:You conveniently forget that at least 50% of the people in this country actually like the president.

I understand your point, Tibs but the country isn't voting for a Utah senate seat.
By Phaedrus
Romney won't have any trouble winning, unless someone runs against his Governor's record. :lol:

He'll win and maybe in winning will develop a spine. It's amazing he has such good posture. :P

I like Romney ( he speaks French), but jeez man, that lunch picture with Trump...it makes my skin crawl.