By Stinky Pete
I love that businesses are distancing themselves from the NRA! I'm hoping this will start to snowball, and with the young generation getting more active, we'll start to see some changes.
By Stinky Pete
I also loved Marco Rubio's reaction when one of the high school kids asked if he would stop taking donations from the NRA. He got all flustered. He never was, and still isn't, presidential material. A kid was able to knock him off his game.
By eriknben10
I'm glad these folks are coming out of the closet and letting the American people know who they are so we can choose the safe bet when flying our friendly skies. This may even open the door for new companies to get off the ground and offer services. Be nice to have a bit more choice and competition.

"shameful display of political and civic cowardice."

"The law-abiding members of the NRA had nothing at all to do with the failure of that school’s security preparedness, the failure of America’s mental health system, the failure of the National Instant Check System or the cruel failures of both federal and local law enforcement"
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:I also loved Marco Rubio's reaction when one of the high school kids asked if he would stop taking donations from the NRA. He got all flustered. He never was, and still isn't, presidential material. A kid was able to knock him off his game.

I loved the fact Rubio stood his ground. I also seen the Governor of Florida has called for an armed guard in every school in Florida and hopefully will send a strong message to the Coward County Sheriff Scott Israel for “his incompetence and neglect of duty”
By eriknben10
Coward : a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
By eriknben10
Yes, a few cowards failed to do their duty. He was paid to serve and protect and did neither. He might be able to get a greeter job at Wal-Mart.
By AFC
Stinky Pete wrote:Yes, the armed guard worked well. 17 kids died.

I'm pretty sure this "boycott" will work as well as all the other mis-guided boycotts the left always throws in a hissy-fit. They can never seem to lay blame on those who really deserve it.

But lets think about what you're saying. If you believe we should restrict, or take away all together, guns from law abiding citizens, who does that leave with guns?
Criminals & Law Enforcement.

If, as you imply, we can't trust trained professionals to do their job, who's going to protect me and mine?

You do have to wonder why there were Deputies patrolling the school already; could they have known about the imminent threat?
By Stinky Pete
Was the armed guard at Columbine also a coward? 15 kids were killed there.

Did the locked doors stop the Sandy Hook shooter?

These ideas have already failed multiple times. They don't work.