By sandbagger2
You'd think that since Delaware County proclaimed a State of Emergency, they'd open up the Community Center for those in need.
By JuneCarter
I'm floored. There has been no leadership. Nothing on Facebook as far as warming and charging buildings. Every township and borough has at least one.

Is there one and I'm just not aware? There are still a lot of folks without power and heat. The temps are going down to the 20s tonight.
By sandbagger2
JuneCarter wrote:I'm floored. There has been no leadership. Nothing on Facebook as far as warming and charging buildings. Every township and borough has at least one.

Is there one and I'm just not aware? There are still a lot of folks without power and heat. The temps are going down to the 20s tonight.

We're on a Need-to-Know basis. :shock:
By JW
If anyone needs a place to get warm and charge your phone, let me know. Just bring a DVD player and some good movies. I have beer, food and a cuddle dog.
By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:I thought you moved to Florida.

Dropped my wife off at the airport this morning. She had a 2:00 appointment with a realtor to view some properties in Jensen beach and Hutchinson Island. You'll be rid of me soon.