Three of the past four times I attempted to place an order, their web site was down. This is over a period of several months. They won't take phone orders, and I refuse to go there, place the order and wait.
By JW
I dropped my wife off at the airport last Sunday, she went to Fla., for my grand daughters 8th birthday and will be back Thursday. I'll normally go out for lunch and make my own dinner. Tonight fresh kielbasa with sauerkraut which is now in the crock pot. Added 2/3 a can of pilsner and just a bit of brown sugar to cut the acidity. That will cook on low for 8 hours then I'll make some mashed potatoes.
Speaking as a Polish person I noticed in your (JW) Post you said “fresh kielbasy”. You have to be careful using that term ordering kielbasy, you may end up with something akin to pork sausage, not the smoked meat. I also believe one vendor in Booths Corners sells Czrews. As for Stocks, it’s good but not as good as original Kyj’s. Then theirs kinda went downhill. Wanted to buy a slice I saw but the price was close to $5 (yes, for one slice!) to see if it got any better. So maybe in the grand scheme of things Stocks is the best now. By the way, heard Jess Made is closing the 25th.
By JW
50 plus wrote:Speaking as a Polish person I noticed in your (JW) Post you said “fresh kielbasy”. You have to be careful using that term ordering kielbasy, you may end up with something akin to pork sausage, not the smoked meat. I also believe one vendor in Booths Corners sells Czrews. As for Stocks, it’s good but not as good as original Kyj’s. Then theirs kinda went downhill. Wanted to buy a slice I saw but the price was close to $5 (yes, for one slice!) to see if it got any better. So maybe in the grand scheme of things Stocks is the best now. By the way, heard Jess Made is closing the 25th.

Yes, the fresh is not smoked but it is damn good. My father used to make the smoked for breakfast he would just boil it. sometimes would slice it up and add it to scrambled eggs. If you ask Czerws will give you a 4 inch piece for the ride home. They also have very good pierogis.