User avatar
By Phaedrus
#494245
astontibs wrote:For me, I am just kind of sick of the political back and forth. I am not going to change your mind and you are not going to change mine. Non political posts almost never gain any traction. It has gotten stale. I spend most of my social media time on Facebook.


I think we have learned from each other, even if minds weren't changed.
User avatar
By Ryan
#494724
Phaedrus wrote:
astontibs wrote:For me, I am just kind of sick of the political back and forth. I am not going to change your mind and you are not going to change mine. Non political posts almost never gain any traction. It has gotten stale. I spend most of my social media time on Facebook.


I think we have learned from each other, even if minds weren't changed.


I agree, ironically. I now have a better understanding of how absolutely absurdly and impracticaly the typical progressive liberal behaves in the wake of a biblical political defeat... in a non-political sense. :lol:
User avatar
By Phaedrus
#494730
I don't see any emotional difference between the reaction of liberals and that of the Tea Party. The real difference is that the Tea Party was about race and the liberals are about what an appalling human being Trump is.

And don't try to tell me that the Tea Party was about deficits. That cat is out of the bag.
User avatar
By Ryan
#494736
of course, all of your political enemies are racist. Can you even hear yourself? You sound ridiculous. What a sad and pitiful existence you live in where EVERYTHING is filtered for it's racist motivations. That right there is the definition of racism. So sad.

For the record the Tea Party was about ejecting leftist and progressive ideology. Basically a movement to eject any politician that is positioned to the left of main stream conservatism on the political spectrum... starting from around John McCain and left. So basically (according to you), leaving behind all the racists in America, and a couple token uncle Tom conservatives, or as we refer to them, conservatives brothas...you know Herman Cain, Tim Scott and advocates like Niger Innis, Thomas Sowell and Frederick Douglass..
User avatar
By Phaedrus
#494740
Ryan wrote:

For the record the Tea Party was about ejecting leftist and progressive ideology.


Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So where was it before Obama was elected? Vacationing in Jamaica?
User avatar
By Phaedrus
#494741
Ryan wrote:So basically (according to you), leaving behind all the racists in America, and a couple token uncle Tom conservatives, or as we refer to them, conservatives brothas...you know Herman Cain, Tim Scott and advocates like Niger Innis, Thomas Sowell and Frederick Douglass..


I'll give you a chance to actually construct a sentence here.
User avatar
By Stinky Pete
#494743
Ryan wrote:For the record the Tea Party was about ejecting leftist and progressive ideology.


:lol: We all (including you) know what it was about.