By Stinky Pete
Yesterday, President Babyman criticized car manufacturers for putting blacksmiths and horse traders out of business, and for not paying enough taxes (because they're smart)
By Phaedrus
One thing he did say was that he doesn't like the term Community College and offered Vocational or Technical College as better alternatives, thereby showing yet more of his bottomless ignorance.

Have a Good Friday.
By Phaedrus
A teaching for Easter

Leviticus 19:33-34 King James Version (KJV)
33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.

34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

A Trump Easter tweet:
NO MORE DACA DEAL!

He was probably upset at having to go to church instead of hitting the links early.
By norton
You certainly are a Leftist . Even quote Scripture out of context to promote your agenda. Good little Commie you be.
By eriknben10
Phaedrus wrote:A teaching for Easter

Leviticus 19:33-34 King James Version (KJV)
33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.

34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Reminds me of another book I read many moons ago when they were fighting over the Maryland, Pennsylvania border. My 6th Great grandfather on my Mothers side of the family was Sir William Keith 4th Baronet. Things did not end well for him but he did do some good.
https://books.google.com/books?id=4Kovp ... 00&f=false