By eriknben10
Shots fired outside the print shop. 1 Down with 4 shots.
By 50 plus
The little brick house that’s been there a long time.

Odd about this shooting. No info. Were they both from Aston? I think Chester Twp cops were on the scene too with Brookhaven. Nothing in the papers and only ch 6 had a slight mention of it. Our own force isn’t telling people if it was random or some personal dispute. Way to get gossip going like I read.

Ok, just saw police Facebook. No threat to the community. Still odd no more info.
By eriknben10
Wrench97 wrote:Print shop?

Down by the concrete plant. Heartland Press. If I remember right a friend of breitak67

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.864961, ... 312!8i6656
By eriknben10
50 plus wrote:The little brick house that’s been there a long time.

Odd about this shooting. No info. Were they both from Aston? I think Chester Twp cops were on the scene too with Brookhaven. Nothing in the papers and only ch 6 had a slight mention of it. Our own force isn’t telling people if it was random or some personal dispute. Way to get gossip going like I read.

Ok, just saw police Facebook. No threat to the community. Still odd no more info.

Guess it is under investigation. That Jeff Yingling dude seems to have had a rough go of it. I see he was from Upland. Left behind a 6 yo daughter.
By Lance Uppercut
It looks like it is being ruled self defense.

On the victim's facebook page his friends note the following:

"[Jeff] told me personally that all he wanted to do was confront the guy and tell him he was a scum bag."

"Jeff had a temper"

"[the shooter] must known them hands were gonna work his jaw"