I'm kidding, of course - my subject line is laughable. We might have been better off with Howard Stern or Bobbabooie as president. Is there anyone left here? Can anyone name a Hollywood personality who would make a worse president than Trump? Rosie? Roseanne? Alec Baldwin? William Shatner? Madonna? That country singer that hates the Dixie Chicks?
JuneCarter, pflyers3 liked this
It’s business as usual in America.
Stormy Daniels is back to work and flat on her back earning a paycheck, Christine Blasely Ford is still a no name drunk ruining children’s minds at Palo Alto University , Barack Obama is still talking like he was actually somebody of National Relevance,Hillary Clinton is still on the take and not in jail (Yet) , Chuck Schumer is still crying , Nancy pelosi is still California’s poster child for senility,
Maxine Waters is still Ghetto Fabulous with the IQ of a housefly and just as annoying.
And last but not least
DONALD TRUMP IS STILL THEIR PRESIDENT !
eriknben10 wrote:It’s business as usual in America.
Stormy Daniels is back to work and flat on her back earning a paycheck, Christine Blasely Ford is still a no name drunk ruining children’s minds at Palo Alto University , Barack Obama is still talking like he was actually somebody of National Relevance,Hillary Clinton is still on the take and not in jail (Yet) , Chuck Schumer is still crying , Nancy pelosi is still California’s poster child for senility,
Maxine Waters is still Ghetto Fabulous with the IQ of a housefly and just as annoying.
And last but not least

Lest you forget Melania made money posing in sexually explicit photos. At least Stormy can speak de English and doesn't have to deal with the little mushroom anymore.
Kavanaugh lied to the committee but that only matters if you're a Dem.
Obama may not have been my cup of tea but I've seen him attend Patriotic functions in the rain.
Chuck and Nancy, meh. Who cares. They're irrelevant. Rs need to stop using Pelosi in ads. Nobody cares about her.
Maxine. Really? Ghetto?
Let's see how ghetto and low IQ you think she is as finance chair with subpoena power.
JuneCarter wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:It’s business as usual in America.
And last but not least

Lest you forget Melania made money posing in sexually explicit photos. At least Stormy can speak de English and doesn't have to deal with the little mushroom anymore.
Kavanaugh lied to the committee but that only matters if you're a Dem.
Obama may not have been my cup of tea but I've seen him attend Patriotic functions in the rain.
Chuck and Nancy, meh. Who cares. They're irrelevant. Rs need to stop using Pelosi in ads. Nobody cares about her.
Maxine. Really? Ghetto?
Let's see how ghetto and low IQ you think she is as finance chair with subpoena power.

Nothing will get done in congress but the continued waste of taxpayer dollars.
This election was very much the norm when compared to other years and if that being the case, some book makers have it at 8-1 for Trump getting reelected in 2020.
Let's see what they can do in 2 years to change the tide other than obstruct or investigate.

DONALD TRUMP IS STILL THEIR PRESIDENT!
Like it or not. He is your President too!