I have a better idea, show me where it has worked before. Since you are so certain of your knowledge you must have evidence. Maybe you'd like to respond to my link about the Kansas failure?

I call you an ideologue because you support policies based on theories that have been proven wrong.
Phaedrus wrote:I have a better idea, show me where it has worked before. Since you are so certain of your knowledge you must have evidence. Maybe you'd like to respond to my link about the Kansas failure?

I call you an ideologue because you support policies based on theories that have been proven wrong.

Seek and ye shall find. Or just pay attention you'll learn how it works.

Polly want a cracker?
Phaedrus wrote:You have nothing. Just another fraud like your hero.

I don't have any hero's.

Close the border is up next.

You're a member of the collusion delusion. You think doing the same thing over will change the outcome. Look at the BS they spread and you repeat on a daily basis. Your economic theory has got us how far into debt? Hmmm, yeah you spew that crap for a long time. Nothing changed except further in debt. I used to think you were just being funny but now I know you've been brainwashed. Talk about a FRAUD!
By Phaedrus
1. Please explain how my economic theory (the one I've stated, not the one you think) has led to this debt.
2. I have said all along that the election collusion is not what will bring down Trump, it is the money-laundering collusion.

If you are going to attack me, at least attack what I actually say, not what you think I say. What is it with the conservatives on this site that they can't read with comprehension?
By JW
Phaedrus wrote:1. Please explain how my economic theory (the one I've stated, not the one you think) has led to this debt.
2. I have said all along that the election collusion is not what will bring down Trump, it is the money-laundering collusion.

If you are going to attack me, at least attack what I actually say, not what you think I say. What is it with the conservatives on this site that they can't read with comprehension?

You mean Trump is running the Clinton Foundation?
By JW
Can't wait to see who goes down for the spying on a presidential election. I'm hoping it goes all the way to the top. Oh what a tangled web we weave. Bunch of traitors. No wonder Hillery could barely walk.