By AFC
Here's some research:

Trump was asked during the debates if he would accept the outcome of the election. His reply was he would not if he felt it was rigged against him. This resulted in his opponent, democrats and their media lap dogs to declare this as casting doubt on American democracy, among other things.

Then the election happened, and who is it that can't accept the results again? However now, in what is an amazing 180, the same nitwits declare that their bogus investigations, lying news stories and elitist attitude towards Trump voters is somehow patriotic.
Shouldn't you make a loud beeping sound when you back up that quickly?
Two years of investigations into Trump-Russia collusion, by the esteemed and honorable Robert Mueller, produced no evidence of anything.

Where is this evidence the brilliant Mueller missed? And yet, democrats will continue to lie to themselves and insist there is a whole lot of evidence, and bore us with more investigations. I'm sure they already have their phony allegations lined up.

Along the way, we've had to endure armchair psychologists insist Trump was a narcissistic, insecure fool who is not fit to be President. As if anyone could be more of a narcissist and fool than the last guy.

His policies, deemed amateurish and destructive, seem to be working quite well. ISIS has been corralled and all but snuffed out, GDP is up, other countries are paying their fair share of the cost to the UN, NAFTA has been discarded and reworked into a deal that is more beneficial for the US.
His much criticized tax cuts, which were supposedly only for the rich and would hurt the middle class, was recently headlined by the NY Times with the caption: Face it. You most likely got a tax cut.
An admission? from the NYT?

We also witnessed a circus of a Supreme Court hearing where the democrats brought in a paid liar and put her in front of the country to tell an embarrassing story about which she could remember nothing of the details, except that she WAS certain that it was Justice Kavanaugh. To top it off, all the people she mentioned who could corroborate her story insisted they had no recollection of her "ordeal".
Of course, the lead up to it all was that we had to "Believe the women" when they make these accusations. As we found out down the road, this "belief" is only necessary if it's democrats lying to get an opponent smeared. When we have women with credible, provable stories against democrats, eh, not so much.

None of this surprises me, as democrats have no morals, ethics, or ideas. The latter is why they lost the election. They just can't seem to let it go.

Keep lying to yourselves. It's the only way your day gets better.
Research means finding evidence to support your statement, not just restating your opinion with some extra stuff thrown in. How about you show us exactly where in the Mueller Report that Trump is declared exonerated?

As for my own opinion, I have stated previously that I did not think there was electoral collusion in the Russian attacks on our country, though there are public statements showing the Trump campaign welcomed these attacks and Trump is doing nothing to combat these attacks... oh wait, he did ask Putin whether he was involved and exonerated Putin.

No, what I have always said is that Trump's money-laundering dealings with Russian oligarchs, all of whom are fiscal agents of Putin, is at the real heart of his secretive relationship with Putin
If you consider Russian election interference a crisis for our democracy, then you cannot read the Mueller report, adding it to the available public evidence, and conclude anything other than Barack Obama spectacularly failed America. Subsequent investigations of this matter should explore how and why Obama's White House failed, and whether they invented the collusion narrative to cover up those failures.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions ... wkIzE5acUU

As for money laundering I think the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network would have already picked up on that but since your camp is the only one pushing that theory maybe you can show them how to find what you are squawking about. Maybe you and little Adam shifty can collude with each other and get all of it together for the authorities. Maybe this dude. https://www.fincen.gov/news/news-releas ... t-and-long
I suppose you never learned to keep friends close but the enemy closer.
By AFC
As I've stated a few times here, the only money laundering occurred when Obama stole 3/4 of a trillion from taxpayers to fund his phony infrastructure jobs.
That money went right back into the dnc via the union coffers.

Also, the only election fix occurred in the democrat primary lead up to the 2016 election. Their hand-picked candidate lost decisively.