By Phaedrus
norton wrote:Oh, I see Phaedrus the Mao / Stalin follower is still here but,,,,under a new name :-( Janetb

Here's the thing Norton. JanetB has been a member of goaston pretty much as long as anyone. You decided to start a thread and then attack me, even though I wasn't participating in your little lament. If you want to know the problem look in the mirror.

Since there is no admin around, let's get to the point. You're a tiresome, repetitious, boring old fart .

Hi JuneCarter! :lol:
By norton
Phaedrus wrote:
norton wrote:Oh, I see Phaedrus the Mao / Stalin follower is still here but,,,,under a new name :-( Janetb

Here's the thing Norton. JanetB has been a member of goaston pretty much as long as anyone. You decided to start a thread and then attack me, even though I wasn't participating in your little lament. If you want to know the problem look in the mirror.

Since there is no admin around, let's get to the point. You're a tiresome, repetitious, boring old fart .

Hi JuneCarter! :lol:

Ah ha, The Leftists are back in town. No doubt admire the Bernie Sanders or Warren sorts. I simply say,,, why not move to China, or maybe Cuba or any number of places where the great Government is the lord of all. Remember-- Never in the history of the world has a powerful central government been the friend of the common man. This even if your sorts ignore world history. 8)
By norton
Hope all have a very nice Labor Day Weekend. :-)
By Phaedrus
norton wrote:Hope all have a very nice Labor Day Weekend. :-)

Amazing that you can say that without any sense of the irony flowing from your previous post.

Labor Day, brought to you by progressives.
By norton
Hope all have a great new week as this Monday ends.