By Mr.Logical
boxofrainman wrote:If you can tell me our Business District looks good then I will never post again

How can any council force a landlord/property owner to spend any money to improve their business? The Brookhaven Shopping Center looks like a throwback to the late 1980’s. I believe that owner thinks lining the lot is a big improvement. This council will have the same problems as the councils before them and the Democrats will use exactly what you just said in their campaign next election against the Republicans because nothing is going to change.
By Mr.Logical
boxofrainman wrote:If you can tell me our Business District looks good then I will never post again

I would agree with you box....man if I thought any town leadership could control the spending of money by these absentee landlords on their shopping centers. If you want to do something find out who owns them and tell them what you think about their property. You most likely will get the same answer the town leaders will get.
By norton
Boro Friend wrote:Can someone take care of the trash please.

One has to wonder what is the delight that that "individual " gets out of destroying the forums.
By Boro Friend
Any suggestions or comments for the upcoming elections .
By Boro Friend
So I am told that the first thing the newly elected Republicans in Brookhaven did after the election was to meet behind closed doors with a developer about a possible building of apartments on Dutton Mill Road. Sounds like it is the undeveloped part of the water company property. Here we go again. I will be interested if my source proves to be right. Keep your eyes and ears open for any future talk about this.
By Boro Friend
At the January meeting they where called out on their closed door meeting only to defend their action. So it sounds like there will be a meeting sometime in Feb. to discuss it. Go ask questions.