By boxofrainman
When are they going to have the petition drive for the liquor license? I would love to see a nice restaurant come to Brookhaven. What shopping center will get it? I know that it has been talked about at the meetings more than once so it sounds exciting. Oh that hasn't been in the paper either.
By boxofrainman
I will be at the next meeting and I will report the meeting to everyone so we all know what is going on. Call me Clark Kent. (Comedian I am)
By groundhog
I'm back! You have managed to kick good people off of committees and boards and now you want to dictate when things should be in the newspaper. That petition drive is at the end of February , isnt it ?
Why in the hell would it be in the paper now ? People would forget.
You people are way out of line. You have told outright lies on here and if I was that reporter I'd do something about it.
It just shows your ignorance that you don't even undrrstand that the reporters don't have the final say. I know because I had the courtesy to ask.
That lady can't put anything in the paper without being assigned or given the ok. Its all up to the editors.
Also , I was at the Wawa the other day and picked up a copy of that Spirit paper. And what do you kmow ? There was an article by the reporter in question about Brookhaven. And there was Mrs. FOOKS in two pictures and Sue Rendler there too.
You are shameful .
By Mr.Logical
boxofrainman wrote:I would love to see a nice restaurant come to Brookhaven..

I agree
Last bumped by boxofrainman on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:57 pm.