User avatar
By basictruth
#128561
Bf you need one place all your own for your thoughts and I BT, here by dedicate this thread to you 8)

Happy Monday
By Moopsie
#128562
Very, very nice, BT :D
User avatar
By Chichi
#128571
Can I be on someones thoughts for the day? Please!!! :D
User avatar
By basictruth
#128573
You too Chi are thought of often, and WE LOVE YOU :D :D :D
Last edited by basictruth on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By rock
#128578
Chichi wrote:Can I be on someones thoughts for the day? Please!!! :D


OK, I think of how beautiful each day is and your part of that thought..
User avatar
By Chichi
#128596
rock wrote:
Chichi wrote:Can I be on someones thoughts for the day? Please!!! :D


OK, I think of how beautiful each day is and your part of that thought..


Awww that's nice of you rock. So you do care. :D
User avatar
By astonmom
#128597
Chichi wrote:
rock wrote:
Chichi wrote:Can I be on someones thoughts for the day? Please!!! :D


OK, I think of how beautiful each day is and your part of that thought..


Awww that's nice of you rock. So you do care. :D


Your in my thoughts everyday...you you you slut.....
User avatar
By Chichi
#128618
astonmom wrote:you you you slut...


Thanks I feel so much better now. :roll: :wink:
User avatar
By Boro Friend
#128661
basictruth wrote:Bf you need one place all your own for your thoughts and I BT, here by dedicate this thread to you 8)

Happy Monday
WOW ...Thankyou very much.No one ever gave me my own place before. It is very much appreciated.I will decicate all of sayings to you.Thanks again. Nick.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 396