By Northernbound
That list was HILARIOUS! You forgot to add that : You had no idea that there were jobs to be had outside of the county's borders - LOL!

Bur seriously, do ya think we're a bit more anal than others because so many of us were raised by parents who grew up in the city and then settled here? So when they found this "paradise" away from the crowded city with its growing crime rate (50's-60's), they figured they had "arrived," and this was as good as it gets - and that philosophy was passed on to us. That's my take anyway. Gosh, I can recall when my favorite aunt moved out to Kennett Square in the late 70's, we all thought she moved to China - HA! :lol:
By Icy
Northernbound wrote:That list was HILARIOUS! You forgot to add that : You had no idea that there were jobs to be had outside of the county's borders - LOL!

Bur seriously, do ya think we're a bit more anal than others because so many of us were raised by parents who grew up in the city and then settled here? So when they found this "paradise" away from the crowded city with its growing crime rate (50's-60's), they figured they had "arrived," and this was as good as it gets - and that philosophy was passed on to us. That's my take anyway. Gosh, I can recall when my favorite aunt moved out to Kennett Square in the late 70's, we all thought she moved to China - HA! :lol:

I grew up in Aston, but the hubby is from South West Philly. West Catholic alumni.
By Trock
Hillbillys
You are all hillbillys
By Icy
Trock wrote:Hillbillys
You are all hillbillys

CLIFTONITE
By Chichi
Trock wrote:I like the way you are sitting! :lol:

Man how did I miss this... you know I'm the attention seeking slut from Aston, so next time make sure I see comments like this. OK???? :twisted: :twisted: :wink: