By lil'diablo
Alright here people of Media we need to unite this little place before I have to leave it. As much as I love this place well except for the parking, snow clean up and the police force I was hoping to get people posting here.
By ronnie
Sure I'll post over here.
By Northernbound
Me, too - although I live in Wallingford. I just can't believe that our county seat doesn't have more posters. I would LOVE to live in Media. Anyone try the new Indian restaurant yet? I've been there twice = FANTASTIC!
By lil'diablo
Northernbound wrote:Me, too - although I live in Wallingford. I just can't believe that our county seat doesn't have more posters. I would LOVE to live in Media. Anyone try the new Indian restaurant yet? I've been there twice = FANTASTIC!

I have to admit Northern I am partial to Stephen's On State now my GF likes the Indian restuarant. The food is okay at the Indian restaurant but I think I am more of a steak, potato and beer person. I have to admit that I am going to miss Coldstone since the weather has been nice it's been sorta of a treat to walk there. GF states she is not going to miss it because she has gained weight but for me it's a nice treat and the walk evens it out. :oops: 8)
By HappyGoLucky
Coldstone is leaving Media?
I've only been in there once and I must say I was soo confused! Although I think the lady behind the counter was even more confused when I asked for just a cup of chocolate ice cream for the kid.

I need to venture out there one of these days for dinner.
By cab1165
:P hey now media boro pd & upper providence pd are good depts there are a few gungho guys but its all good lol
By Northernbound
cab1165 wrote::P hey now media boro pd & upper providence pd are good depts there are a few gungho guys but its all good lol

I hear that they're pretty tough on people; hence, the reputation. I don't know if that's true or not, however. On the plus side, it's a pretty safe place to live.
By Spring7012
Northernbound wrote:Me, too - although I live in Wallingford. I just can't believe that our county seat doesn't have more posters. I would LOVE to live in Media. Anyone try the new Indian restaurant yet? I've been there twice = FANTASTIC!

Punjab al Sharee (think? - we always call it Punjab) is phenomenal. Is this what you're talking about? If so, the only recommendation I have is to stay away from the buffet. Food is great and service is excellent. My daughter and I love going there.
By Northernbound
Spring7012 wrote:

Punjab al Sharee (think? - we always call it Punjab) is phenomenal. Is this what you're talking about? If so, the only recommendation I have is to stay away from the buffet. Food is great and service is excellent. My daughter and I love going there.

Yes, that's the one. I did try the buffet once and was not impressed. But the dinners off the menu are fabulous!