By JoycieT
I want to tell you why Im so upset that I need to share this.
My sister in law & brother in law have sent their children to a catholic school in Aston for 10 years. Their oldest graduated eigth grade there. Their daughter was interested in drama and art so she wanted to go to the public middle school. My sister in law wasnt sure what to do. She only put my nephews name on registration but the office said to still put my nieces name cause it might fill up. In July she finally decided and sent an email requesting her paperwork. They never answered. Shortly after that the woman who wears fish net stockings is the business manager calls to say they must pay the first months because they took her out too late. There is not a withdrawl by date noted anywhere. They cant legally charge them if its not noted. Ridiculous. My brother in law paid for my nephew but they took that money and applied it to my nieces bill. They always prepaid their tuition for ten years and were never late. She spoke with the manager and she even hung up on my brother in law twice. She spoke with the principal and the pastor. No one would help. They finally contacted Smart tuition who is the third party biller for the school. The parent advocate decided they should not have been charged and called the school to tell them to credit back their money. They did. The next day they got a letter saying they are upset that they have told people and it hurts the schools name and they want my little nephew to leave the school.
They had to get a lawyer to have a little boy stay long enough for his class pictures...my nephew cried his little eyes out. He misses his friends and teacher. They have never even told his teacher he'd be leaving my sister in law had to tell her. She was so upset to lose my nephew, he is such a good boy.
So unchristian to retaliate using a eight year old as revenge. So much for it being all about the children :((

This principle is the same one who when Katrina hit was collecting money for her birthday instead of for the victims until my brother in law exposed that. She has been overheard saying an autistic child should not have been with the communion kids because he was acting up and causing a disturbance. She has belittled students with A D D keeping them from class functions because he would forget things not disturbances. Another because he had his shirt untucked continualouly. Stupid
The business manager and she are really making the school fail. They are rude unchristian and mean. There are so many parents who are displeased and pulling their children.
I just wanted to get that off my mind because I have been so upset.