By Spring7012
My husband and I have been taking our cars to his mechanic (that he's been going to since he was 18). Because of a change in management we're no longer happy. Anybody have recommendations, good or bad, for Crilly's? It's certainly closer than where we're going now. Feel free to PM me with your thoughts - good or bad. Are the prices reasonable? SErvice quick? Reliable? Honest? Going to a mechanic without recommendations is like hiring an electrician or plumber from the yellow pages (IMHO) :roll:
By DelcoBurbs1
Houser's Automotive on Edgmont Ave. in Brookhaven is an excellent place. They are very honest and know what they are doing.

(610) 874-9285
By Spring7012
Thanks Delco - that's the 2nd recommendation I've gotten for them. Decisions! Decisions! :o
By NPD369
I went to Houser's with a car and felt they were expensive among other compliants. I was less than impressed with them. I see they have a state contract as all of PSP's cars and other state cars are fixed there. I however, will never be back.

If your looking for a simple brake job or something similar you may want to try this guy. He works out of a small garage in trainer.You will never beat his prices. I use him for brakes all the time and usually save at least 100 bucks. http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/aos/944843853.html

I have heard AMF car care is a fortune as well. I never went there myself though.
By poguemo07
We take both of our vehicles to Crillys. They are honest and reasonable. They do not try to talk you into what you do not need. They have really been great when we have had check engine light problems. I have been going to them since 04 and do not have a bad thing to say about them. Its a family operation and I would recommend them to everyone.