By ElephantInTheRoom
GardenGirl wrote:
thathappened258 wrote: try thinking before you begin forcing your lesson on the aan, bill. i don't think you'd like to see them when they're angry.

As the VP of the AAN, I too am curious about this statement. Are you someone that knows the AAN or has seen any of us angry?

The AAN is their own entity and is not associated with any other groups other than to lend a hand when asked. If anyone is interested in finding out more about who we are or what we do, please check out our website. We spend many hours and much of our own money to help people in Aston, Brookhaven, and Parkside. We also work very diligently at maintaining our integrity and reputation within these communities.

We try to do as much good as we can throughout the 3 communities and I hate to see our name smeared by people that either don't know what we do or think that we are associated with others that we are not. I refuse to talk trash on the other person (the one that Sandbagger was accused of being) but can tell you that she is not a part of the AAN, nor has she ever been.

I hope this clears up any confusion but if not, please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Garden Girl,

A person operating under the screen name of "Mad Maxx" has made the claim they are an official spokesperson for AAN. This person has made the following allegation about me on GoAston:

I remember you being upset because the AAN had a table at the Parkside Community Day.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=17157&start=27

I do not recall ever being upset because AAN had a table at Parkside Community Day. As you recall, you did identify yourself to me in a PM. Therefore, I would like to have an open discussion about this matter with you in this forum. Can you testify to this? I would like to resolve this matter.