I would like to say to all antagonistic posters out there...at least I am trying to promote and protect the safety and well being of the children in Parkside. The rest of you with the exception of Mr Cropper are hiding behind their screen names, insulting and cutting and pasting.

No one you except for Cropper have the courage of your convictions to say what you state on this forum in person. So put your money where your mouth is and come to a council meeting. Tell Council and Chief Egan what a wonderful job you think they are doing and you are glad you voted for them.

Do your research, cross your t's and dot your i's and document otherwise be quiet. It's easy to name call and insult from the safety of your keyboard.

I care about the children of this town and I care whether they have a safe route to school. I have presented solutions and willing to work for them. What have you done?
By nick
I will be at the next Council meeting like have been for the last 15 meetings, and I will sit next to the Chief like I always do, and I will Thank them for a Great job that I know there doing.

And I don’t think anybody doubt’s you about helping with the safety of the children, I applauded you for doing it. And it’s just what Council said there main concern is the safety of the children.
By ElephantInTheRoom
Mrs. Burke wrote:

"I care about the children of this town and I care whether they have a safe route to school. I have presented solutions and willing to work for them. What have you done?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bull! If you truly cared if the children had a safe route to school; you would take the job being a crossing guard. It was offered to you, and you turned it down.
By welshwitch63
Really Mr Cropper? You and the Mayor have the same mentality. Do not dare question council and mind your own business.
The Borough employment problems are thereby transferred to me? How about advertising on thePenn delco Channel and in the local papers?

Since The Chief can't bother to ensure those positions are staffed at all times by simply WALKING out the Boro back door, you want to transfer the blame to me? Really? It is his job. He gets paid to do it.

What are you doing Mr Cropper to keep our kids safe?
welshwitch63 wrote:I would like to say to all antagonistic posters out there...at least I am trying to promote and protect the safety and well being of the children in Parkside. The rest of you with the exception of Mr Cropper are hiding behind their screen names, insulting and cutting and pasting.

No one you except for Cropper have the courage of your convictions to say what you state on this forum in person. So put your money where your mouth is and come to a council meeting. Tell Council and Chief Egan what a wonderful job you think they are doing and you are glad you voted for them.

Do your research, cross your t's and dot your i's and document otherwise be quiet. It's easy to name call and insult from the safety of your keyboard.

I care about the children of this town and I care whether they have a safe route to school. I have presented solutions and willing to work for them. What have you done?

My name is Frank Siciliano.......2907 Burden Rd, and my door is always open to discuss this in person. I am all about the safety of the children. I have chased down speeding cars, i have called 911 for idiot drivers. It was my idea about town watch! You care about the safety of the children? Then you should see what a GREAT job Parkside has done to insure the safety of our children!!
By welshwitch63
What specifically has Parkside done?
By eagles-in-09
welshwitch63 wrote:What specifically has Parkside done?

Provide a police presence on Edgemont! Summer time officers on bikes. For the resources Parkside
has they do a outstanding job! You should really visit Milbourne, or spend a night in upland. Towns
similar in size and see how good Parkside has it.
By welshwitch63
Officers on bikes...I will agree with you there. There is no Police presence on Edgemont Ave since January of 2010. The Police Budget is 52 % of the total million dollar budget when the bulk of the calls are assists. Limited resources, I think not. More like irreponsible fiscal spending. It is irrelvant about what goes on in similar size towns.
By eagles-in-09
welshwitch63 wrote:Officers on bikes...I will agree with you there. There is no Police presence on Edgemont Ave since January of 2010. The Police Budget is 52 % of the total million dollar budget when the bulk of the calls are assists. Limited resources, I think not. More like irreponsible fiscal spending. It is irrelvant about what goes on in similar size towns.

You can go look at the records yourself! They have made numerous traffic stops from Jan thru present day on Edgemont.
Again this just proves to me, you do not look into your own claims.

And the traffic stop were between 08:00 and 09:00