To any resident walking on beechwood rd in the unit block please be wary while walking near beechwood and crozer. There have been a few incidents where dogs have gotten out, Pitbulls 3 of them and come after people walking dogs or walking down the street. The latest incident officers where called and the officer had to draw his gun on the dog because it was approaching him in a hostile way. I have had a Pit a few times of the years and they are great dogs so I am not a basher of the breed just don't want to see anyone get hurt. When it comes to dogs there is no such thing as a bad dog just bad owners. Just some FYI
I know for awhile it used to be 2 because we had 2 for many years but than i believe they changed it to 3 a few years ago. Don't quote me on that though. If you have 5 and as long as they are not a "nuisance" that is fine with me. But 3 that continue to come after people just walking their dogs down the street on the other side of the street for that fact is a problem.
Actually I don't think there's any limit to the number of dogs you can own in Parkside. Last year there was a discussion at a council meeting to restrict the number of dogs per owner that was not successful. You can look through the old minutes at the borough website (parksideboro.com) to find the exact details.
actualy they live at 27 beechwood, and i believe they are complete idiots, the police have been out there a number of times, they should not have these dogs, they leave windows open in there house and the dogs just jump through the screen, they have a low fence that the dogs just jump over. the police should do something more then just give them fines....