By Little Bob
No, I must disagree with you. He did not come on the forum to deceive, he came on to defend Mr. Bull. When I said "I understand what he was trying to say", I was referring to his intention to meet and discuss in a place less public. If I remember correctly he did not attack you personally, you attacked him. It seems to me you where doing the same thing he was, defending a friend. As for your comment about an apple not falling far from the tree, I assume that was a not so veiled attempt to say that as a friend of Mr. Difurio's I too must be a lair and untrustworthy. I did expect that kind of response and will not justify it with a rebuttal. I would simple ask, would it not be worth while to meet and hear out Mr. DiFurio before summarily dismissing what he has to say. Even a stopped watch is right twice a day.

I look forward to your response
Thanks
Little Bob.
By elwyn
Lourdy Lourdy Lourdy. No, he came on here to trash and attack people whoever they are point blank. If he was defending his chum why try to bring other parties in to it. Surely you can see the intent. Posters can read that for themselves its clear and simple. Oh but wait he is only defending his chum. You and your chum would have posters believe that but his statements says otherwise! :oops:

If your chum wanted to meet people in a less public place why would he come on an open public forum where people can read his trash talk where it is not so less public? So that he can invite posters to trash talk in private lol. Come on now even the average pre-teen can see through his intent.

I’m pointing out his inconsistencies. You can defend your chum all you want. The point is that he did not back up what he was going to say upon request that’s deceit no matter how you look at it. You know yourself that can’t even be de-bunked.

Like I said tell him to go to a commissioners meeting if he has something to say. Gee wiz he has the balls to come on here and do his trash and attacks why not go to a meeting and man up. You know put on them big girl panties.

You might be right about a stopped watch is right twice a day if only it could decipher what time of day it was otherwise it’s rendered useless. :wink:

Time is yours.

God Bless
elwyn
By Little Bob
No, as I see it he did not enter the forum until Mr. Bull was being trashed by the other poster. This is evidence to his motive. The other party's where brought up, I believe, in an attempt to show a similarity between the other posters choices in counsel and what he was saying about Mr. Bull. As for why he would come on a public forum, that's easy, that's where Mr. Bull was being attacked. Now for the statement "He did not back-up what he was going to say on demand" I think he did, he offered to meet and give all details. It was you who refused and the belittled him for it. A bit of a catch 22 there. As for manning up he gave his first name and last initial. While you maintain anonymity, I believe that speaks volumes on who has manned up and who has not. I still think you should meet with him and then if you still think he is not telling the truth. Think of the fun you can have on this fourm.
By elwyn
As I see it he entered this forum with intent to trash others. As I said before if your chum wants to be straight and narrow your chum would have stayed with just sticking up for his chum and not bring other parties in to it. And that is his motive and chose to do it in that fashion to trash others. It is very clear you see.

Here take a look at this.

miked wrote:if you like i can keep going moving on to the past pres, cheif, retired corrupt cops.

I called your chum out on this I said I would like him to. Then he refused to stand by his statement. If he is telling the truth of what he knows about others let him stand by his statement. Read your chums statement well because it does not state to go in private until I called him out on it and then he back tracked. It is very clear and crisp.

Tell him to man up and go to a commissioners meeting or police department and trash them in person. He is stating he would like to go in private and talk. Well here is his chance. Talk to the people he would like to trash. Does he have the balls? Here is a suggestion why don’t you take your chum go to the police station and have him trash them to their faces. It will also be in a less pubic area too. Then you guys can come back on here and have some fun what you would lead people to believe.

Now that would speak volumes. :wink:

Fun times are on your side.

God Bless
elwyn
By Little Bob
You ask pointed questions, and then refuse to believe the answer. You asked why he came on a public forum and I give you an answer. Yet you say No,No, No, that's not it. You ask why he brings in other peoples names. I tell you why, yet you say No, No, No, that's not it. You claim he back peddled when you asked for the information he said he had. Yet he said meet me and you shall have it. But you say No, No, No, I'll only take it one way. I'm beginning to think you don't want the information. I'm beginning to think your only purpose in this whole exchange is to call someone names. I know, I know you will say. No my purpose is to expose deceitfulness and lies. Anyone reading this thread will see that the only one, playing games is you. As this has been told to me by many who have read this thread already. Mr. Bull and Mr. DiFurio have many, many friends in Parkside and they know the truth. You are not changing anyone's minds with this thread. I do not think I can change your mind, nor can you change mine as I said I've known this man for a long time and have the benefit of talking to him on a daily basis. Thank you for this lively exchange. I have enjoyed it. I wish you well, but I think I might be done with this conversation. I will not say I will not respond again, as I don't want to be called a lair. I have made my points and you have made yours, now as in elections its up to the public.

Thanks again
Be well
Little Bob
By elwyn
I got a private email from this forum I was informed of a link. What the resident in his/her post is true on this thread. Imagine that. You can go to the boroughs website and find it for yourself under June’s minutes call to citizens.

A summary of it goes that two neighbors have been going at it for some time. So one of the neighbors with their spouse went to a commissioners meeting and had their say. Now for the people in attendance can verify which this person told me and was there was indeed Doug Bull did tell them “why don’t you move". It was the words that came out of his mouth. Jaw dropping isn’t it. So the resident did have his/her facts straight. It was also said that there is an audio recording of this that one of the commissioner’s records every meeting. I will look in to obtaining this. Picture how much fun it will be on here with that. Hey maybe you can ask your chum Doug if this is true what came out of his mouth and about the recording. Then the real truth will come out with that wouldn't you say? My instincts says it true. I have no reason not to believe this messenger.

Not only did Mr. Difurio not have is facts straight it blew up in his face. His intentions were to come on here and trash others and was very deceitful about it. The sad part is that his chum came on here trying to defend him to the very end and has known him professionally for over 20 years has been hoodwinked. Yes its true hoodwinked because he didn't have his facts straight from the beginning. As I called it from the very beginning with a gut instinct his motive was indeed to trash others.

Mr. Difurio could have just come on here and defended his chum without getting others involved. No he decided willingly with no twisting of his arm to trash talk others. There is absolutely no need to get others involved and trash talk them to get his point across. And get this use them as an example to say he has his facts straight. That theory just been blown out of the water lol. Just no shame I say no shame.

Now he can man up and do 1 or 2 things. Go to the people he was trying to trash in person and apologize for his wrong doing on a public forum or apologize on this forum. Now the question is will he do it or go to his corner with his tail between his legs. I say the latter.

I love elections. 8)

God Bless
elwyn
By Little Bob
I too will look forward to you posting the content of the recorded conversation, and not a single line taken out of context. As for your contention that Mr. DiFurio was proven wrong, I don't see it. After rereading all posts in this thread, not once did I read Mr. Difurio say that Mr. Bull didn't say that. You are the one big on his words. I do believe the comment was probably taken out of context. But I will wait for the full transcript of the conversation. It did prove one thing though. That the situation Mr. Difurio described of a board member taunting a neighbor with noise is TRUE. Correct? Any way, I look forward to the text.

Thank again
Be Well
Little Bob
By elwyn
I see you have been doing the 3/4-time-signature mumbo jumbo around your chums statement. Of course you would try spinning and make this about me and see what I can prove when it is all about your chums trashing others. Well it's all in the writings in the fist and second posts. This is what happens when the blinders are on and can't de-bunk what is being said. I know other posters can see this and know who is coming of as foolish.

Perhaps you are not reading this right. But that's ok. I will help you out a bit if you are willing to pay attention. Here I will explain slowly.

The resident said this.
The Resident wrote:I herd threw a reliable source that our president doug told one of the neihghbor why don ’ t you move after all the complaints from you neihgbior ,how come my pot hoile isn ’t fix .

Then your chum said this.

miked wrote: you really should get your facts straight before you come on here bashing people. if you knew half of what i know about the new board member you would realize he is a loon. yes i am talking about Nick. as for the past pres there was plenty of underhanded deals going on there also which i can personally attest to. try looking at what good Doug is trying to do and stop being an old crotchety [--jerk--].

Now keep in mind this is the first and second posts on this thread. Are you paying attention. I know this might be hard to grasp. But this is the jest of your chums rant. Nothing else zero nil zilch. Ok I'm hoping you got it now.

Well is seems that the resident does know what he/she is talking about and your chum doesn’t have the facts straight and the motive was to trash others.
The resident said he/she was informed of the “why don’t you move” comment to the concerned residents that had went down to the commissioners meeting. So the resident was correct in saying that. No bashing there the truth is the truth right?

Here even you mentioned this.
Little Bob wrote: I do believe the comment was probably taken out of context.

Now if you find the time go ask your chum Doug if this is true or not. We will wait your response on that. Heck you even mentioned it could have be taken out of context. What does that tell you? That the statement from the resident has some meaning to it right? Well there you go. From what I gathered it is. So that makes the resident in the right and not bashing. So it just goes to show the intent of your chum trashing others. It is so crystal clear as the sun is hot and water is wet.

Here is the important thing. Now once/if I can get the audio recording or you find out from your chum Doug which in my opinion would be quicker and find out this to be true what the resident posted. What would you have to say about your chum on telling the resident not knowing the facts which indeed he/she did. What will you say then Hmmm? Will you continue to ignore your chums trash talking? You yourself know it to be the motive of trashing others. I would not think you would be inexperienced on this subject. And when I said about the apple does not fall far from the tree. Well think about that for one a moment. Are you not following in the same footsteps now. It appears to be look at your last post. You see the others have noting to do with this at all. It is about your chums motive of trash talking. If you are going to continue to stick-up for your chum by all means do so. But you don't need to drag others in to it like your chum did to make a point.

And lets not forget about this little gem.
miked wrote:if you like i can keep going moving on to the past pres, cheif, retired corrupt cops.

You see it makes it to be desperate and un-hinged. Your chum is already the poster boy for that. We don’t need another but if that is your preference by all means…Now do you remember what we are discussing? You got it the first and second posts and "if you like" gem is your chums motive of trash talking. Lets see if you can stay on topic without desperately pulling others in to it. However if that is your position you already lost the argument like your chum. Your choice.

Thank the good Lord for teenagers.
And have a blessed weekend.
God Bless
elwyn