By miked
First of all i said i don't like to put Parkside's dirt on a public forum. I never refused to. I gave some info to show that i do have my facts together. I don't feel that names of corrupt officials should out on the internet. This is a borough matter and should stay here. The reason i started in this post was to stop the poster named the resident from slandering a council member without all of the facts.

I am baffled as to why you refuse to meet with me?
Are you really a Parkside resident or an internet troll?
Do you not have anything intelligent to bring to the table?
Or are you just that closed minded to listen to anyone

Your call
By elwyn
miked wrote:Really, so you dont have the balls to meet with me and find out the truth. typical.
I didnt want to get specific on here on a public forum.

but if you are too busy, scared, pompus or what ever the reason to meet with me i will share some bits with you

So lets start with your God like councilman Nick. who 8 yrs ago spent months tormneting his neighbor with loud music and when asked to turn it down got worse. police couldnt do anything because they couldnt catch him in the act. I was civil service comissioner at the time and had all the paper work on it because the police were being look at for not doing their job.

Nick is unhappy with his position with council ,well sorry but you dont always get what you want .if that was the position available then that is what you do. being a councilman is about helping the community not throwing temper tantrums.

if you like i can keep going moving on to the past pres, cheif, retired corrupt cops.

You wrote; if you like i can keep going moving on to the past pres, cheif, retired corrupt cops.
I would like you to. So back up what you are saying. Stop back pedaling.
You are leading people to believe what you are saying.
The ball is in your court.
By miked
Nope
We are done here.
if you want the rest, meet me at dunkin. so i can see you are a real resident
By elwyn
miked wrote:Nope
We are done here.
if you want the rest, meet me at dunkin. so i can see you are a real resident

As I thought. Backed you up in a corner with your own words. You should be a ashamed of yourself trying to trash people. You and your ilk could never fight their way out of a wet paper bag. 311 :wink:
By miked
Seriously I don't understand you.

how am i backed into a corner??

i am willing to meet you in person. you are the coward that refuses.

when you grow a set and want to meet let me know.
By elwyn
LOL got ya again. You said we are done here but you posted again lie number 1.

You said that you would let me quote you again; if you like i can keep going moving on to the past pres, cheif, retired corrupt cops.
Again I asked you to and you never did lie number 2.

You are backed in to a corner on what is said above and you want people to believe you. And you don't do as you say. LMAO.

You come to an open forum and then call people out to go in private. Ummm yea that makes a lot of sense. Stay on topic and your agenda. Go ahead if you have the balls to say what you said you would say. You don’t have the balls do you? You are filled with hot air that's all.

Refute this.

Ball is in your court.
By candlewise
Not only has Mr. Difurio been discredited, his lack of ability to comprehend his own words is astonishing. The only substance that he came here with is to litter people with his dishonesty under his own omission and treachery. Why would anyone in their right mine even think of meeting such a person like him filled with deceitfulness and abhorrence.

Let me break the news to you, Councilman Nick has been doing a great job since he has been on Council. Here, let me give you example from September’s meeting.

Mr. Capobianco publicly thanked Judy and Matt Saunders, Roberta and Mike Cole and Mark Townsend for their dedication in preparing for Community Day 2014. Their dedication and hard work was impeccable. Mr. Capobianco indicated he appreciated their guidance, knowledge and time spent with him to make everything go well. Mr. Capobianco felt it to be an honor to work with the aforementioned residents on Community Day 2014.

Mr. Capobianco thanked Mayor Gordon and Councilman Howell for their assistance at the event. He thanked Councilman McCollum for his vending services and wished him continued success in his business. He thanked Chief Egan for the use and display of the police vehicle. He thanked President of Parkside Fire Company, Rob Powers, for donating tables and chairs. He thanked Secretary Higgins and Ryan Cornog for playing a major part in the event.

Mr. Capobianco thanked Lou Bizzari from B&L Disposal Services for donating totes and hauling away the trash from Community Day at no charge to the Borough. This gentleman is truly a diamond in the rough.

He thanked his wife for her support and photography services of the event. He also thanked all the young adults from the National Honor Society and the ROTC for their assistance during Community Day.

I did notice that Roger and Lance Ranalli are sitting in the audience tonight. Thank you for your kind donation for our Community Day event.

So yes, he has been working with us, the residents, and is dedication towards us proves it. Now, with all of Mr. Difurio’s ramblings on here, he must not have read August’s meeting.
Here is an example of their loathing towards Councilman Nick.

Mr. Capobianco introduced and thanked the Community Day Leaders for coming to the meeting tonight and for all their hard work and dedication in preparing for Community Day 2014. The Community Day Leaders are as follows: Judy Saunders, Mike and Roberta Cole and Mark Townsend, along with Mr. Capobianco. Mr. Capobianco thanked the Secretary for providing Council with copies of documents prepared for Community Day.

Mr. Capobianco indicated that at no time have the Community Day leaders or himself kept any information from anyone. They had no concrete information to give prior to last month’s Council meeting. The allegations through emails are nothing but falsehoods and character assassination.

Mr. Capobianco also addressed Councilman Stamis’ remarks from last month’s council meeting that “he was curious how Community day was going because it doesn’t seem that anyone on Council is involved with it this year."

He answered this way, no one sitting in this room, until tonight, from Council had offered their help. Only one Council member (Vice President Purcival) that is not here tonight, had contacted me directly. Secondly, these volunteers for Community day had reached out, by word of mouth or email, to ask if I needed help. I did not ask them to volunteer. The residents spoke, I listened, and I took action. In addition, there are volunteers that can not make it on this day, but are working up to this event. I have the utmost respect for these residents and I am honored to be working with them.

I requested the Community Day leaders to come down tonight to address any concerns that Council members may have for Community Day. Please feel free to address any questions or comments to them and they will be glad to answer.

It just goes to show what people really know.
By Little Bob
Let me first say, I am not a township resident. I do know Mr. Bull and Mr. DiFurio both personally and professionally. In my personal dealings with Mr Bull I have found him to be warm, friendly, and very honest. I have been proud to call him a friend for many years. I will admit I have no knowledge of his political work, nor have I been to a township meeting to witness how he interacts with others. I was wondering if you could explain your, what seems like, deep hatred for him. I have not talked to Mr. Bull about this forum post, but will after your response. As it seems only fair to get both sides of the story. As for Mr. Difurio, again, I have known him for the better part of 20 years and have found him very friendly, kind and generous. He works with several philanthropist organizations, including the annual "For the kids" toy run in Philadelphia and volunteers his time at a Catholic food bank in Chester. To call him a liar and deceitful because of a twist of words is an injustice. I read his post and understood what he was trying to say. I do believe he honestly wanted to meet and have a open discussion with the person he was posting to. It did seem like that person only wanted to taunt and belittle him and had no intention of hearing an alternative point of view. It does seem a shame that two party's with different points of view can't sit down in privet, together and talk out a situation without name calling and airing out dirty laundry in a public forum. Unless of course, it was intended to publicly hurt or defame.

Thank you, and I await your explanation.
Little Bob
By elwyn
Holy crap on a cracker. Back up a few posts there prince charming. Lets talk about defame. Go back to your chum's first post, then go to the fifth post that saids if you like i can keep going moving on to the past pres, cheif, retired corrupt cops.

He did not produce as he said he would do. Why heck you understood because that is your chum. He came on this open forum with an agenda, to trash people, so stick with it, don’t back down now cause I called him out on his own words. If he wants to talk to people about this go to the commissioners meeting and say or would not say on here. He would have many opinions there I guess with an open discussion or alternative points of view. Why heck he saying he would meet people at the coffee shop, what's the difference right?

Let’s talk about name calling, it was your chum who started that. Go back and check, you will see that I’ am right. Guess what post it was. Has he no shame?

As for the other poster I have to agree because it came with verbiage somewhere you can back check.

For the other gobbledygook that you wrote, well they are your chums congratulations. I’ll stick by and call posters out on their word that is my self-appointed job.

I can only assume now that the apple does not fall far from the tree.

The apple is in your back yard.

With Love
elwyn