By norton
Was thinking of the word "progressive". I have to look at their agenda and philosophy as "regressive". Regressing to the lordship of powerful, totalitarian governmental systems.
By pinkie1978
Jerrycurl wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVRJI4CFpI0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

How true is that.
By Phaedrus
You mean he doesn't know how to be a conservative President. Objectively, he has got a lot of things done and kept moving on his agenda.
By pinkie1978
Phaedrus wrote:You mean he doesn't know how to be a conservative President. Objectively, he has got a lot of things done and kept moving on his agenda.

you betcha taking the US down the tubes.
By astontibs
Well I know of at least two independents who voted for Obama and will be pulling the R lever from now on, and that is just in my house. I am actually pretty tired considering how long I had been asleep.
By Mondo Man
Can I ask Astontibs? Was it a hands down easy decision that you knew you were going to vote for Obama? What was it that made you go that direction? Was it that you were tired of the 8 years of Republican machine running it's course? Was it the war and you wanted it to end? Was it the charm and charisma that circled Obama wherever he went? Was it the words he spoke about hope and change that had you believing maybe the country just could be completely different and everyone could be happy? Obviously you don't have to partake. I am always curious when people have 'buyers remorse' with him. Were you at all hesitant, even with all of his affiliations before the election? Or was it simply that you did not want McCain/Palin in the White House so you had to go the other?
By Jerrycurl
Oh I'm sorry Phae..is that what he meant? He meant that he was not comfortable running for President on a conservative platform, he was only comfortable being a Marxist and that he was going to begin immediately.
Sorry if his words were taken out of context.

I actually thought he said that he wasn't comfortable running because he didn't think he was ready, yet he still ran. But you may be able to convince a few drones that you are correct.
By Jerrycurl
Maybe you could explain what this buffoon Bin-Biden meant in this clip where the exact same position is specifically articulated by Snuffleupagus
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4YnrzfAz1I&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]