By G Money
BigGabber wrote:So is it true that members of the Tea Party are trying to get a law saying they wanna have some kind of outlaw for masterbation? Said tea party people believe it's cheating on your spouse? I laughed liked hell when I heard this today. I heard a lot of funny stuff today about the Tea Party and their beliefs. Post some real websites that show their belief and value systems.
By paesano
Now, is possible that the voters of Virginia are smarter than the voters of Delaware, but I doubt it. O’Donnell must take her message to the people of Delaware and eschew the National spotlight – something she has said she will now do.

Ironically, polls show that a sour grapes write-in campaign by Republican Primary loser Mike Castle will only help O’Donnell. So one must assume that Castle will again do the wrong thing and decide against any write-in effort. He has been a classless RINO for decades and one should not expect him to change.

If O’Donnell can spend the remaining month on the offensive, exposing the self proclaimed “Bearded Marxist” Coons for what he is, O’Donnell will pull ahead of the Democrat and become a vote to restore America and purge the left wing scourge that has taken the country to the brink of oblivion. Delaware voters can tell the politicians that they are on to their games and demand an honest debate on the issues and plans of both candidates
By G Money
BigGabber wrote:So is it true that members of the Tea Party are trying to get a law saying they wanna have some kind of outlaw for masterbation? Said tea party people believe it's cheating on your spouse? I laughed liked hell when I heard this today. I heard a lot of funny stuff today about the Tea Party and their beliefs. Post some real websites that show their belief and value systems.
By 50 plus
Now, is possible that the voters of Virginia are smarter than the voters of Delaware, but I doubt it. O’Donnell must take her message to the people of Delaware and eschew the National spotlight – something she has said she will now do.

Ironically, polls show that a sour grapes write-in campaign by Republican Primary loser Mike Castle will only help O’Donnell. So one must assume that Castle will again do the wrong thing and decide against any write-in effort. He has been a classless RINO for decades and one should not expect him to change.

p - you must have copied an old Fox editorial. Castle made the decision not to run as a write in several days ago. Get with it!

Also, O'Donnell doesn't want media at her little DE citizen get togethers. Well then the only people who hear her ideas are those at that meeting. In case you don't know, DE doesn't have it's own TV station. They watch the same stations we do (3, 6 and 10) or Baltimore stations for any local news. So the majority are basically getting the national feed on O'Donnell which isn't very complimentary. There is of course a newspaper but DE is like most of those on this forum, they don't buy it. Hopefully, she's toast.
By paesano
50 plus wrote:Now, is possible that the voters of Virginia are smarter than the voters of Delaware, but I doubt it. O’Donnell must take her message to the people of Delaware and eschew the National spotlight – something she has said she will now do.

p - you must have copied an old Fox editorial. Castle made the decision not to run as a write in several days ago. Get with it!
Also, O'Donnell doesn't want media at her little DE citizen get togethers. Well then the only people who hear her ideas are those at that meeting. In case you don't know, DE doesn't have it's own TV station. They watch the same stations we do (3, 6 and 10) or Baltimore stations for any local news. So the majority are basically getting the national feed on O'Donnell which isn't very complimentary. There is of course a newspaper but DE is like most of those on this forum, they don't buy it. Hopefully, she's toast.

I did, But not from Fox!
By 50 plus
Here's a new quote for ya -

(CNN) – Delaware Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell says she tried "every other kind of religion," including witchcraft and Buddhism but became a Christian because of her love of Italian food.

"I would have become a Hare Krishna, but I didn't want to become a vegetarian," O'Donnell said in an interview with Bill Maher in 1999. "And that is honestly the reason why, because I'm Italian and I love meatballs."