By G Money
BigGabber wrote:So is it true that members of the Tea Party are trying to get a law saying they wanna have some kind of outlaw for masterbation? Said tea party people believe it's cheating on your spouse? I laughed liked hell when I heard this today. I heard a lot of funny stuff today about the Tea Party and their beliefs. Post some real websites that show their belief and value systems.
By Boro Friend
Stinky Pete wrote:Yes, that would be the woman in Delaware (O'Connell?).

She or no one else for that matter said anything about a law. How would you enforce it anyway? She gave her opinion on masturbation and why she thought people should not do it many years ago on that Maher TV appearance . Really a law? lol Come on folks let's get with it.

The more focus they can keep on the naive girl of 10 years ago who went on a dirt bag's program , the less focus can be spent on her competitor. So I guess the good people of Delaware must choose between the guy with Marxist tendencies who believes someone else is entitled to their hard earned money or O'Donnell.
By norton
By BigGabber
So no one can answer my post? lol Come on just give me a few good websites. Tea Party people should have the best ones on favorites right? Come on helps us out.
By Boro Friend
BigGabber wrote:So no one can answer my post? lol Come on just give me a few good websites. Tea Party people should have the best ones on favorites right? Come on helps us out.

You can find that information the same place you found out about the bogas pendending law on masturbation that doesn't exsist.
By Stinky Pete
Come on, BF. Yes, your views are a lot different from mine, but I've found you to be a rational person. Even you have to see that O'Connell is a nut case.
By paesano
With over 400 organizations supporting the left wing Glen Beck Rally wannabe’s, each organization managed only a few dozen people on average. Many were paid union members, or others on the clock. Perhaps 10% of the crowd was there because they willingly attended.

If you visit the rally’s website, or look at the pictures floating around the internet, the first thing you notice are the groups of people dressed in the same union t-shirts, the professionally printed signs, and the general atmosphere of a “support my union” day. Totally AstroTurf from top to bottom.

Compared to a true Tea Party or Beck rally, this was a Hollywood cast call moment.

“Let’s get as many special interest groups as possible in one place supporting their causes” was the overall theme.

This is typical of the liberal moments we have seen of late. If you can’t support the Obama agenda, please come out to support your favorite special interest.Some advice for these Tea Party Wannabees. Next time, try to have a message that unifies the attendees. Like “Smaller Government, Lower Taxes and more freedom” (but that one is already taken)
By Boro Friend
Stinky Pete wrote:Come on, BF. Yes, your views are a lot different from mine, but I've found you to be a rational person. Even you have to see that O'Connell is a nut case.

It's the delibrate misrepresentation of the tea party that brothers me by the press and the establishment politictians.. The reason for that is simple.The pol's and the press don't like ''We The People''taking back our country.It breaks up their pat little game of 'let's run over all the stupid people again today ' they had going . There may some mistakes due to the fact most of us have never been down this road before.But make no mistake about this, the good hardworking folks of this nation have had more than enough.Take a good look at the Democract and the Republican party and tell me that they have not had more of their share of nut cases .
Last edited by Boro Friend on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.