By pd parent
Sandpiper wrote:
pd parent wrote:Thank you Christine O'Donnell for the laughs these past few weeks!!! And she continues to give.........on tonight's news she claims to have gone up 10 points in the polls! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I hear Sarah Palin is comin' to town to support this loon!!! :lol: :lol:

PS to June....Even COD admits the "I am not a witch" commercial was a mistake!!! TOLD YOU!!!! :twisted: :P

PdParent,

It's disturbing that you would throw a name at someone who steps up and runs for public office. What have you done for your community. I guess it would be hypocritical to throw a name at you, so I'll just end my reply here.

FYI, I volunteer year round for two organizations that serve the Penn Delco community. I stand by my opinion, she's nuts!
By JuneCarter
If PD says she's nuts she is. A few weeks ago I bet PD a buck that COD was just misunderstood and wasn't all that bad. :oops:

My new punishment is to read Of Mice and Men ten times.
By Sandpiper
Pd & June, I assume you're referring to people with mental illness when you use the term nuts? Besides being childish it's not very PC from either of you. Just saying ...
By pinkie1978
Sandpiper wrote:Pd & June, I assume you're referring to people with mental illness when you use the term nuts? Besides being childish it's not very PC from either of you. Just saying ...

I agree.
I gave her money to beat the progressive.
By Boro Friend
Stinky Pete wrote:Sandpiper, come on! O'Donnell is a little unusual, having spoken out on topics from masturbation to witchcraft. How do you expect people to react to that stuff?

I agree, some of the things she said 15 years ago as a young girl was unusual alright. If only she could have had it all together at the age like the rest of us. I say elect the bearded marxist. Oh there I go again, My bad ,he was only kidding.
By pinkie1978
Boro Friend wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:Sandpiper, come on! O'Donnell is a little unusual, having spoken out on topics from masturbation to witchcraft. How do you expect people to react to that stuff?

I agree, some of the things she said 15 years ago as a young girl was unusual alright. If only she could have had it all together at the age like the rest of us. I say elect the bearded marxist. Oh there I go again, My bad ,he was only kidding.

Hey I would vote for a witch any day over a progressive. Hell I might stop masturbation too. :oops: :oops:
By Stinky Pete
Boro Friend wrote:I agree, some of the things she said 15 years ago as a young girl was unusual alright. If only she could have had it all together at the age like .

She was 30-ish when the witchcraft conversation happened. I think you're revising history again. And she had it together enough to get herself onto Bill Maher's show.
By pinkie1978
Stinky Pete wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:I agree, some of the things she said 15 years ago as a young girl was unusual alright. If only she could have had it all together at the age like .

She was 30-ish when the witchcraft conversation happened. I think you're revising history again. And she had it together enough to get herself onto Bill Maher's show.

Over something that happened in her teens.