By JuneCarter
Sandpiper wrote:Pd & June, I assume you're referring to people with mental illness when you use the term nuts? Besides being childish it's not very PC from either of you. Just saying ...

How about crazy like a fox? Lighten up. No one is making fun of anyone with a mental illness, nor has it been repeatedly stated over and over in a vicious manner.

Hey Pinkie, I think COD spent your money on rent and mousetraps.

She is "unusual" to say the least, along with the "Liberals are Nazis" guy. It's as plain as the fully functioning human brain on my pet mouse.

P.S. I suggest you guys don't watch SNL or any other comedy show if you can't take a joke.
By paesano
Boro Friend wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:Sandpiper, come on! O'Donnell is a little unusual, having spoken out on topics from masturbation to witchcraft. How do you expect people to react to that stuff?

I agree, some of the things she said 15 years ago as a young girl was unusual alright. If only she could have had it all together at the age like the rest of us. I say elect the bearded marxist. Oh there I go again, My bad ,he was only kidding.
Stop doing that BF.....I'm Only KIDDING :lol: :lol:
By pinkie1978
JuneCarter wrote:
Sandpiper wrote:Pd & June, I assume you're referring to people with mental illness when you use the term nuts? Besides being childish it's not very PC from either of you. Just saying ...

How about crazy like a fox? Lighten up. No one is making fun of anyone with a mental illness, nor has it been repeatedly stated over and over in a vicious manner.

Hey Pinkie, I think COD spent your money on rent and mousetraps.

She is "unusual" to say the least, along with the "Liberals are Nazis" guy. It's as plain as the fully functioning human brain on my pet mouse.

P.S. I suggest you guys don't watch SNL or any other comedy show if you can't take a joke.

I don't care what she spends it on. It is NOT taxpayers money. Look at that witch Pelosi.
By pd parent
JuneCarter wrote:If PD says she's nuts she is. A few weeks ago I bet PD a buck that COD was just misunderstood and wasn't all that bad. :oops:

My new punishment is to read Of Mice and Men ten times.

Exactly. Don't you have other things to do than play on the computer? :lol: