By jetz
well, the republicans have done it again. They made another back door deal to run one of their own--a 28 yr old with no experience but the son of the former aston twp engineer instead of going for a unbiased party who is more interested in judging fairly rather than being beholden to their party--it never seems to stop and we are to blame!!!Of course, Aston had the majority of the votes, so Upper Chi and Chester Hts residents represented by this DJ didn't have a chance!!
By jetz
The Aston Republicans have lost their chosen one!! Their choice for DJ withdrew last night and the committe people have turned their back on a life long Aston resident who has all the credentials and HAS PASSED the DJ test! They have decided to back an attorney from Chester Heights--good job idiots!!
By fiveone5
I have followed this topic on the Aston site with great interest – aside from the kid stepping down I am flabbergasted at the support Diane Holefelder receives. My parents live in Village Green Trailer Park. It is a disgrace how they are coerced by her and the other people that run the park. I quote from Diane to my parents “If you make a stink about an issue at the Park and we are forced to fix it we may end up bankrupt and then where would all of the residents go?” There are ongoing issues with broken water pipes; some of the newer trailers by the old pool have had their foundations damaged by heavy runoff from rain, there was an incident when a resident went into a nursing home last year and the family was told by Diane they could not sell the trailer it had to be removed. The family signed the title over to the park. Guess what? The park is renting it out I would call that STEALING . Yet they spend a pretty penny on the new office. WOW, she sounds like a great candidate for DJ of Aston. Has anyone wondered why such a gifted candidate does not get the endorsement? I do not think it is old boy politics maybe they know how she treats old people.
By Aston Dad
FiveoneFive,

Can't believe you are continuing this trash over here.

Read the newspaper article. You have lost more credibility.

Take care of your parents and leave the trash to the service collectors.

Aston Dad