By TheWhiteWizard
Hilltop Elementary is in Upper Chichester Township, with an Aston post office address. If your child is going to Linwood, then you must live on the side that borders Lower Chi. They split the attendance up so they don't have too many kids in one school and not enough in the others.

The new Hilltop school will be up the hill past the current one. The building you can see from Cherry Tree Rd. is the new Rec Center. Once the kids move to the new Hilltop (Which will happen the Monday after Thanksgiving) the Marcus Hook students will transfer to the old Hilltop School while their school is renovated. Once Marcus Hook's is done, they will start on Boothwyn.
By EDMCCCHI
THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR ME WIZARD!
i thought that hilltop was in aston township, not upper chi. i stand corrected.
i am at chi & 95 just a few blocks from lower chi so i guess we fall into the area where they send kids to linwood. i send my son to holy saviour/st. john fisher school anyway,but was just wondering if any of the fine folks on GO UPPER CHICHESTER.COM
knew why if he went to public school, it wouldve been linwood and not a scholl in upper chi.
By Chichi
Ed!!! Ed!!! what you only come out once a month? lol :roll:
By EDMCCCHI
CHI CHI !!

I'LL TRY TO MAKE MORE APPERANCES.
HOW'S EVERYTHING GOING?
By Chichi
EDMCCCHI wrote:CHI CHI !!

I'LL TRY TO MAKE MORE APPERANCES.
HOW'S EVERYTHING GOING?

I'm doing ok I guess, thanks for asking. How about you. Still nothing on the dog huh. How was your summer? Give me a shout when you are around.
By Chichi
Hiya Ed... I got your PM. Thanks! Sorry I can't write back. BBM is being mean to Chi and wont give her back access to PM. :(
Sorry to hear about the dog, that's too bad. I hope whomever has her they are taking good care of her.