By me
pinkie1978 wrote:
50 plus wrote:
JuneCarter wrote:624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.

http://www.seaservices.com/Muslim.htm

They said thats exactly why they did it, no Elvis like shrines (that's my comment). I do think though they saved some of him for DNA for the doubters that come down the pike later.

Do YOU know his DNA?

When his sister passed away a few years ago the US took pieces of her brain for DNA samples should they ever need to do DNA tests to identify OBL.
By Jerrycurl
I could give two flippin craps about Islamic custom. Did he care about the customs of the Muslims, Jews, Christians etc.. that he buried under tons of steel at ground zero? They should have paraded him around New York for the locals to spit on him then chopped him up and fed him to dogs.

Hey Phae, that's how liberals think. Real Americans are happy that Obama had a rare moment of clarity and managed to not F up a nearly perfectly executed plan. Good for him and us.
By Phaedrus
Jerrycurl wrote:I could give two flippin craps about Islamic custom. Did he care about the customs of the Muslims, Jews, Christians etc.. that he buried under tons of steel at ground zero? They should have paraded him around New York for the locals to spit on him then chopped him up and fed him to dogs.

And maybe they could put a "mission accomplished" sign on him? :roll:

Not acting stupid makes us safer. Discretion is the better part of valor.
By paesano
No virgins at the bottom of the ocean, but those scum sucking bottom dwellers will take care of it.
~P
By pinkie1978
Don't you just hate crimes with Muslim against Muslim.
By Wrench97
pinkie1978 wrote:
50 plus wrote:
JuneCarter wrote:624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.

http://www.seaservices.com/Muslim.htm

They said thats exactly why they did it, no Elvis like shrines (that's my comment). I do think though they saved some of him for DNA for the doubters that come down the pike later.

Do YOU know his DNA?

Looks like your the only one who doesn't know it.
By Jerrycurl
Phaedrus wrote:
Jerrycurl wrote:I could give two flippin craps about Islamic custom. Did he care about the customs of the Muslims, Jews, Christians etc.. that he buried under tons of steel at ground zero? They should have paraded him around New York for the locals to spit on him then chopped him up and fed him to dogs.

And maybe they could put a "mission accomplished" sign on him? :roll:

Not acting stupid makes us safer. Discretion is the better part of valor.

You mean like the discretion exhibited by Clinton when they attacked the USS Cole and the WTC, that got us into this situation to begin with? You mean like the discretion that caused us to be unable to recognize that they were at war with us but we didn't even know it? Every now and then you need to grow a pair and call a spade a spade and stop living in your liberal fantasy world where elitist intelligence is always the answer.

You are completely clueless regarding the back story on the Mission Accomplished banner. That is a completely irrelevant leftist talking point.

I was obviously speaking out of the side of my mouth, you drone.
By Boro Friend
The man was a mass murderer. Her deserves nothing.