By Boro Party
At least it is not an empty spot and living down the street it makes it better to have an open clean business instead of a empty lot. I am not a smoker but many of us agree, looks much better to have that corner filled. Now if they could fill the rest of the empty spots.
By Boro Friend
I was in the Pathmark with my wife and an employee told us that Giant wants to move across the street and build a big store like in Aston. They also want gas pumps. She also said Pathmark would close down if that happens. I have not seen anything like that in the newspaper so I don't know how much is true.It would be ashamed if they pave over the only open ground left in the town. I would think that the council should have some say in that.It could be a big test for the new guys.
By Boro Friend
ExJet wrote:Boro Friend:
Wake up, the water works are fenced in, its private property and the Baseball field sucks. Open space, I think your head has some open space by the looks of your posts throughout this Website. How is your Algae car running. Or did
you park a Chevy Volt in your drive way, not..
Its called Tax base and I'm all for it. Besides maybe it will make pathmark pick up their game a little and clean the place up, parking lot too.
Have a nice day, and keep drinking that DEM tea.

LOL. What are the hell are rambling on about now ?
By Mr.Logical
ExJet wrote:Boro Friend:
Wake up, the water works are fenced in, its private property and the Baseball field sucks. Open space, I think your head has some open space by the looks of your posts throughout this Website. How is your Algae car running. Or did
you park a Chevy Volt in your drive way, not..
Its called Tax base and I'm all for it. Besides maybe it will make pathmark pick up their game a little and clean the place up, parking lot too.
Have a nice day, and keep drinking that DEM tea.

WOW you are bitter you need to stop drinking the (ANGER) tea. State your case and opinions but don’t attack!